Biden sides with Hamas in the UN

We don’t know how many are civilians, these are Hamas numbers, Hamas if given the opportunity would slice the throat of every Jew, no one seems to care how many die in Ukraine, they just want to give more weapons as they can’t get anyone to else to fight. The young people there don’t want to die in a muddy ditch.

Why do people care so much about this stupid little area in the Middle East. If people would just stay out of it and let Israel finish it it would probably go out of the news all together instead, they keep the whole false hope of a two states solution going cause they don’t want to lose their Muslim voters in Michigan. Gaza and Israel are not going to coexist it’s a fantasy. Hamas has a 90% approval rating in the Gaza and West Bank.

4 Likes

The world still supports an impossible two state solution to the conflict. They aren’t that smart.

Why is Biden not demanding the release of the hostages in exchange for aid? Not that the people of Gaza care that they are being fed by their enemies.

4 Likes

What is the number then?

That is correct.

That doesn’t give Israel the right to bomb the ever living crap out of civilians.

What does “finish it” mean? The death of thousands of more civilians? That isn’t going to finish it… that wi harm Israel much more than it will help them. How is that so hard to understand?

Depends. If they were carrying an AK they aren’t a civilian anymore.

When you cut wood, chips tend to fly.

If Israel decides to move to a one state solution then technically getting rid of as many Palestinians as they can makes that goal easier. A combination of killing the militant ones and forcing the non-militant ones out of former 48 Palestine makes that goal easier.

1 Like

Jesus man… these are people.

Civilians who support what Hamas did to the people of Israel. Civilians who, given the chance, would support another attack on Israel.

Civilians who are not giving information on the location of the hostages.

Perhaps the civilians would get some lattitude if they turned on Hamas…

4 Likes

I never said I liked it. But it is what it is.

If you support terrorists who commit atrocities don’t act surprised when the victims come back wanting payback.

2 Likes

Yeah… but we are paying for a lot of it so we are complicit.

I know that you know history pretty well.

How do you think that this is going to be looked back on?

I don’t fault civilians for not cooperating with the people who are bombing the crap out of them and starving them.

Depends on the objective. If Israel is moving towards a one state solution without the Palestinians, and I happen to think that they are, the optics are secondary to the primary objective.

They know we will never cut our support of them no matter what happens. We supported regimes who did
Much much worse for decades.

They don’t care about the UN. They care about the United States.

1 Like

I don’t think that Israel will be looked back as the hero in this.

A one state solution will lead to the subjugation and the removal of Palestinians from the region…. And I don’t think that that will be looked back on ever fondly.

Also… we don’t look back on that too kindly either.

Except Bibi doesn’t.

He cares about the part of the United States that will keep him in power and out of facing consequences for his criminal actions.

1 Like

There’s a difference between not cooperating and supporting terrorists.

3 Likes

If a one state solution stops the terrorism, or least clamps down on it, then the price may be worth bearing.

3 Likes

If you were the average Gazan right now…. Who is worse?

My guess is the people who told you to go south for safety and are now bombing where they told you to go.

You don’t support either side in that situation.

Hamas isn’t fighting for the Palestinians.

2 Likes

Regardless: the U.S. abstention at the UN is not having the negative repercussions internationally that you guys might think.

It will never stop as long as Israel keeps crapping on Palestinians.

Look at what is happening with the occupation and pushing them out for settlements in the West Bank.

The State of Israel in becoming so reactionary has really begun to lose their moral high ground in this.

Being the victim of mass terrorism by an entire population of people tends to do that.

The Palestinians had their chance for a state. They wasted it.

3 Likes

Oh… I agree with you there.

I am not sure that Israel is fighting for Israelis anymore… I think that they are fighting for Bibi to stay out of jail and the reactionary minority that support him to stay in power.

1 Like