Biden sides with Hamas in the UN

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/an-extraordinary-thing-us-break-with-israel-on-un-cease-fire-vote-triggers-netanyahu-rage/ar-BB1kxLF0

Bibi cancels “diplomatic” visit with Biden’s pro-Hamas administration… Biden needs to cater to the pro Hamas terrorist portion of the democratic party (i.e. the squad) and thereby telling every Jewish democrat voter that they don’t matter…

I wonder if hijabs will be mandatory at their convention in Chicago…

1 Like

Being against civilians to getting slaughtered is not siding with Hamas.

just not the civilians that Hamas slaughtered

1 Like

Hey, the minute they forswear any further American aid, and maybe return some of it they’ve already received, they can ignore American influence.

Until such a day, Bib’s just gonna have to deal with Bidens $0.02.

3 Likes

You know full well that that is not the case.

How many deaths are we up to now Jezcoe? 10, 20 million.

What is the Hamas death count these days?

What the what now?

You were the one spouting hamas provided death count numbers not too long ago.

Remember? 10’s of thousands I believe you said it was.

I figured you’d have the new numbers now.

No?

1 Like

Biden’s $0.02 is siding with Hamas in the UN… not a good look for America

common enemies may have made allies at one time, but switching sides in the middle of the conflict is not good…

1 Like

We know that the death toll is in the tens of thousands.

Now if Israel moves into Rafah… the place where a few months ago they told Gazans to evacuate to… then it will cause massive casualties of civilians.

Everyone knows this.

There is only so much retribution that Israel can extract before the world completely abandons them.

By killing tons of civilians they are hurting their own cause.

Limiting civilian deaths is not siding with Hamas.

Today’s “proggie leftists” could give $ .02 or even 2 ■■■■■ about America and HER allies these days.

2 Likes

Well that’s not true at all; The world supports a ceasefire in that conflict.

If anything it’s a bad look for Israel.

Hamas hiding behind “civilians” who are hiding Hamas while Israel is being very accurate in their selective targets purposefully intending to minimize the death of those civilians doing so.

4 Likes

And yet to America continues to fund Israel, meets NATO obligations, and meet other treaty requirements.

I am beginning to think you really don’t know what you’re talking about, and aside from random blats of BDS have nothing meaningful to contribute here

We know this how? Where are you getting our numbers?

Okay… what is the real number then?

You don’t believe the number that basically everyone agrees is true… what is the real number?

A little less than “I don’t care” seems like the official number.

1 Like

This is what I think is the disconnect.

I think that Israel is right to go after Hamas. They have a right to exist and defend themselves.

But when that defense means the killing of a ton of civilians… and if they do go into Rafah… where Israel said that civilians should evacuate to… there is going to be an enormous death toll.

And the world will abandon Israel’s cause and they will become a pariah state.

That doesn’t mean that I side with Hamas.

2 Likes

Well, those were Jews, and we’re talking about leftists here. :wink:

2 Likes