Biden says China Not a Threat to the US and Hillary wants to collude with China against Trump

Same place Trump’s is. They both take legal bribes form same big donors, difference is some on left see this where as almost all Trump supporters on right think Trump is pure and clean and is fighting the swamp.

Republicans hate Mueller. Why would they trust an anti-American traitor to do another investigation?

When trump does shady things it is for the benefit of America. When Clinton does shady things it is to destroy America.

Additionally since he doesn’t understand what is or isn’t illegal he can’t technically be guilty of any crime.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be all too surprised if we were to see Presidential candidates seek out endorsements from foreign governments.
Based on 2016, we aren’t too far from that.

Why not?

She used the exact same words to illustrate just how insane it is and how crass political hacks who defend what Trump said would lose their ■■■■ if a Democrat Candidate said it.

Seems that her point is true.

I get what you mean, but it was bound to be taken out of context, as we see in this very thread.
Subtlety doesnt work anymore, im afraid.

It’s not a crime so what’s the issue?

I can believe it.

You said [quote=“Paul_Thomson, post:33, topic:181300”]
Hell if I were Trump, I WOULD release them through China…
[/quote]

Based on the fact that Biden used the threat of withholding US aid to Ukraine if the Ukrainees would not drop charges against his son. And the fact that his son won a lucrative position in a Ukraine company without any evident qualifications for the role. Those deals are under investigation and if indeed crooked would warrant a closer look at his other finacial dealings.

You could do the same thing with Hillary’s comments. NOte, nowhere did Trump ask Russia to hack anyone.
But then, what are you going to do? Investigate it further? Its already been part of the Senate review and part of the Mueller review and the decision…insufficient evidence to find any conspiracy with Russia.

1 Like

Mueller is not an anti-American traitor. He is, however, biased against Trump. Even so, he could not find sufficient evidence of any crime nor evidence of the made up conspiracy.
He did just like happened under Bush where the special prosecutor couldn’t find anything. “We couldn’t find anything but we are still going to say bad things politically, even though that wasn’t our job”.

Now lets forget this nonsense that’s already gone through the Senate and the Mueller report and find out who set up this conspiracy theory scam in the first place and what laws were broken.
Next stop is the IG report.

1 Like

Worked for Clinton.

And you know this how?

This is a stupid statement by Biden. Sanders has criticized him on this, others will as well. I think Biden is a gaffe machine. They are stealing our intellectual property and have a huge surplus against us, and has for a long time expanded its military, they are our enemy Joe. I think other Democrats are going to pounce on him, I think his high numbers are going to start coming down, when he says things like this.

I happen to watch the whole interview and I guarantee, Hillary said this “tongue-in-cheek” because of what trump had said, “Russia if you’re listening…….”

Besides, didn’t Rudy say it wasn’t illegal to get help from a foreign government in a campaign?

Diana Feinstein’s driver/office worker was a Chinese spy. Biden is papering over a genuine current Chinese threat to US democracy. Democrats have been absolutely silent over growing Chinese political influence in educational institutes, media, Hollowwood and technological research facilities throughout the US. Dems defending China against Trump’s trade war with them. Plenty of smoke there IMO.

We’d better appoint a special counsel and launch a investigation!

What? You haven’t learned a thing from the farce of the Mueller SC, have you?

She was an adult who fell in love with him…who got in to deep