Biden says China Not a Threat to the US and Hillary wants to collude with China against Trump

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trade-war-tariffs-gdp-growth/2019/05/01/id/914175/

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden during a campaign stop Wednesday said China is not a threat for the United States , putting him at direct odds with President Donald Trump. “They can’t even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have this great division between the China Sea and the mountains in the east, I mean in the west,” Biden joked in front of a crowd in Iowa City.

Clinton said. “So why should Russia have all the fun? And since Russia is clearly backing Republicans, why don’t we ask China to back us?”

Truth be told… China is backing the Democrat party.

4 Likes

I love context free hilarity

2 Likes

I just watched that video.

If that is how people are getting their news then this country is truly ■■■■■■■

5 Likes

And what do you think of the Democrat front-runner’s views on China? Should we trust sleepy Joe at the wheel?

Feel free to provide context.

2 Likes

Hillary!!!

Watch the original video and not a a severely partisan interpretation of it… then you will get the context.

That’s Gropey Joe to you, sir.

I think that he is wrong.

I trust Biden over Trump.

Why would china be a threat to politicians they already bought and paid for??

2 Likes

Ha ha. I love that some Trump supporters are stressing about foreign involvement. A terrible stance has been set and it’s foolish to believe to won’t come and back and bite you.

The President’s lawyer says that there is nothing wrong with it… so we have that.

Your post is ambiguous. Is your post, and in particular your last sentence, addressed to Democrats?

Muellers next assignment. Chinagate…2016-2020.

While questions regarding the U.S. Democratic Party’s fund-raising activities first arose over a Los Angeles Times article published on September 21, 1996,[1] China’s alleged role in the affair first gained public attention when Bob Woodward and Brian Duffy of The Washington Post published a story stating that a United States Department of Justice investigation into the fund-raising activities had uncovered evidence that agents of China sought to direct contributions from foreign sources to the Democratic National Committee(DNC) before the 1996 presidential campaign. The journalists wrote that intelligence information had shown the Chinese embassy in Washington, D.C. was used for coordinating contributions to the DNC[2] in violation of United States law forbidding non-American citizens or non-permanent residents from giving monetary donations to United States politicians and political parties. A Republican investigator of the controversy stated the Chinese plan targeted both presidential and congressional United States elections, while Democratic Senators said the evidence showed the Chinese targeted only congressional elections. The government of the People’s Republic of China denied all accusations.

2 Likes

None dare call it Chinese collusion.

:hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

Didn’t former President Obama once famously declare Russia to not be a threat at about the same point in his campaign?

:hear_no_evil:

1 Like

There are two front runners Bernie and Biden if Bernie can get through to the south in the primaries. Bernie’s views on trade policy with China is ever bit as harsh as Trumps.

Hey man…Starr had a chance to investigate that.

He decided to go after a semen-stained blue dress instead…

2 Likes

The same real reporters who brought us the facts re democrats collusion with the foreigner Steele and via him with Russia to influence the results of the 2016 election are now digging into Democrat collusion with the Ukraine, and will likely hit on their collusion with China soon as well.

1 Like

Yep- you’ve got the Deep State on the run now!