Biden says China Not a Threat to the US and Hillary wants to collude with China against Trump

So what do you want done?

So China isn’t a threat, even though they’re the country with one of the Largest Carbon
Emissions?

Hu, maybe Biden should keep repeating this. Global Warming believers might not agree with him. Or maybe they would, simply because he’s a Democrat Politician? lmao! Personally, if I were in the Conservative Media I would use this to my advantage, and flip the script on him.

By the way, I told ya’ll on here that Democrat Politicians colluded with Russia.
Now Conservatives, the Conservative Media, and Trumps team are going to expose the truth about it more and more, over time.

1 Like

Just that the law be applied equally and within statutes in all cases, not overreaching in some cases and looking the other way in others.

It’s interesting both Sanders and Warren have the exact opposite view on China than Biden does. It will be interesting to see if Sanders can beat Biden in 2020 it will be 2016 all over again with Biden being Hillary version 2.0.

Possibly Margaret Thatcher can straighten him out.

Just because your not getting the result you want doesn’t mean that’s happening.

Correct. But I didn’t say that the reason I don’t think it’s happening is because I’m not getting the results I want. There would be no logical connection between those two points. The result I actually want would be for Hillary and her fellow-travelers to recognise their sins, acknowledge their sins, repent of their sins, and find mercy at the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ, and join those of us who have done the same in God’s kingdom of justice when He returns. I don’t wish her ill.

But for the sake of maintaining civil order, if she doesn’t do that, the evidence against her needs to be fairly weighed in an unbiased court and equal treatment under the law applied in her case.

As long as it pisses of cons i am ok with it…

Just more collusion delusion from the witch hunt right…

As long as trump loses the election it is worth it…

So good old Joe Biden is China puppet. But again China form of government is exactly what libs been striving for.

1 Like

Isn’t China’s economy coming up over the years, and it’s one of the largest of
producers, not to mention one of the largest importers of America?

I don’t see how they couldn’t be considered a Threat?

They are not a threat to Sleepy Joe, because he’s working with them.

Probably. I wonder what deal they made with them for “Global Warming”?

I guess everyone in America needs to be held accountable for recycling, but
China can keep producing more and more carbon emissions and the Democrats
in Washington, ironically keep just looking the other way.

It appears there’s a pattern going on in the US where China is setting up cryptocurrency mines near sensitive military bases around the country. Why…WHY…would our government permit this?

1 Like

I was right 5 years ago, it seems.

2 Likes

Buttering up your trade partner before a deal is always dumb.

Xi sees the Brandon days dwindling and humored him a tiny bit yesterday.

Soon after the 2020 election, it came out that Canada had been allowing troops from China to use Canada as a training base. Of course, mainstream media in the US totally ignored the story.

The Chinese government invested billions with the Biden family and was clearly delighted when Trump was removed from office.

I have wondered if China has had buyer’s remorse with the hostile rhetoric that has come from Biden White House, but many of Biden’s actions have clearly benefited China. Here are few examples:

1. Biden has provoked a war with Russia, which has given China greatly improved access to Russian energy and Russian military technology while NATO stocks are nearly empty.

2. Biden’s threatening rhetoric about Taiwan has benefited Xi by distracting from China’s internal problems and uniting the population against a foreign threat. At the same time Biden has a large portion of US military assets out of Eastern Asia to support the wars in Ukraine and the Middle East.

3. Biden continues to run the US financial system into the ground with unstainable deficits and confidence-destroying sanctions. BRICS and the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation have greatly benefited as a result.

From what I see, Biden has been the best president China can buy.

2 Likes

3 Likes

He has also depleted US oil reserves and pushrd ip the vost of replacing it

HE has depleted US munitions stocks by giving weaponry away to Afghanistan, and Ukraine.

And he has reduced the military’s manpower by depleting US services morale with the culling of conservatives from their ranks and propagating woke-ism in military trannying… sorry… training.

1 Like

Yes, the cabal of domestic and foreign interests who installed a decrepit puppet into the White House have made the US the laughing stock of the world. A win for China!

2 Likes