Biden says China Not a Threat to the US and Hillary wants to collude with China against Trump

Taking advantage of interns is OK or METOO?..pick one.

I would say that collusion and investigation of Chinese influene was a significant mistake.

We got “I wish Russia would find those 30,000 emails” context free by the left media for two years, so Hillary doesn’t get off any easier.
No…she specifically asked for campaign help from China.

1 Like

Because?

I’m pretty sure Monica Lewinsky was a willing partner to the President, but hey man…you go with that!

I agree with you- I believe there were some shenanigans with China when Bill Clinton was President.

Kenneth Starr chose to go for titillating instead of something substantive.

No way we’re learning anything new 23 years later.

I can’t believe that was typed with a straight face.

how about you give us the actual clip from the Maddow show. Instead of some computer generated fake news story with nothing but still photos. Hardly seems believable.

Doug…TRUMP REALLY SAID THAT TOO ya know. Have we actually heard Hillary say this. Not yet. Provide the link from the Maddow show and I will believe it then.

This thread here is perfect example of how right wing is totally brain washed by RW media. Even after many said this was a edited video Trump supporters come in and think it is real. I will try to explain this as I just did to my 8 year old niece and she totally understands it now. Clinton said Imagine if I(Clinton) had said this during 2016 election, then went on to say what is in this video. This is called a hypothetical (Hypothetical Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster)(Thought experiment - Wikipedia). Not sure how can help you poor poor people that where fooled by this latest RW attempt to play you all as really simpletons.

2 Likes

If China knows what’s good for them they will support trump in the 2020 election. There is no way trump is going to lose so it really males no sense to back the losers. I think China, and all the other countries, are going to work to make trump president again. Maybe for life. That would make liberals mad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-china-if-youre-listening-why-dont-you-get-trumps-tax-returns/2019/05/02/6d2310f6-6cca-11e9-8f44-e8d8bb1df986_story.html?utm_term=.533b895f6a59

And now you know the whole story. She was as serious as Trump supposedly was when he said this to Russia back in '16. I mean isn’t that what all his followers have been telling us. It was a joke, it was to fire up the rally crowd. Maybe Hillary is just trying to fire up the Democrat Base.

Either way, Trump or Clinton ought to know better than to play with this kind of fire. What if miraculously the trump returns suddenly appear. Hell if I were Trump, I would release them through China to point the finger at Clinton and the Democrat National Committee for having ties to China.

She is not really the smartest woman in politics is she.

Context. Unedited.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/758320094619381760?s=21

So, you have no ethical issues with creating false narratives to incriminate opponents. sadly, that’s what we’ve come to expect of TDS afflicted punters.

It not technically illegal so no big deal. Sorry you have to live with the standard set by the leader of Trump of Cult.

No she didn’t. Don’t pretend she did. Don’t condone the fake news cycle.

Context:

“Imagine, Rachel, that you had one of the Democratic nominees for 2020 on your show, and that person said, you know, the only other adversary of ours who is anywhere near as good as the Russians is China,” Clinton told Maddow. “So why should Russia have all the fun? And since Russia is clearly backing Republicans, why don’t we ask China to back us?”

“And not only that, China, if you’re listening, why don’t you get Trump’s tax returns?” Clinton continued. “I’m sure our media would richly reward you."

Her phrasing echoed a statement by Donald Trump about Clinton’s emails during the 2016 campaign. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said at a July news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

1 Like

Where do you get I am ok with a false narrative. I am saying that this is what Trump could do. IF I WERE TRUMP. THIS IS WHAT TRUMP SHOULD DO.

I am just saying that if Hillary wants to put that out there. THen she should not be surprised by what comes back to her. LOL…It would serve them all right.

No she didn’t.

Yes…but the should know better. It was inevitable that this would be taken out of context. Not a smart move on her part, IMHO.

Joe Biden will sell out to China in heart beat.

I also suggest looking into his campaign finances/fund real close and see where that money is coming from.

Based on what?

Revenge and nefarious reasons.

1 Like