Biden releases 'gender equity' plan that calls for eliminating cash bail

Already threads out there.

It doesn’t change the fact that in this thread you tried to deny to others what you did yourself.

4 Likes

Jersey doesn’t have cash bail. It’s a good system.

Allan

You know what they say about the left “if not for double standards…”

2 Likes

Listen to the @Guvnah . He answered your question. I think you already knew the answer, anyway and just supossin’

You got that right @gooddad409 +10

Ya, Allan, Jersey sucks

Let’s Go Brandon

Where do you live some terrible place, I bet?

Jersey rulez.

Allan

The Landfill State. :grinning:

2 Likes

Nope I am in a good place red state, red city, gainfully enjoyed, no food stamp or entitlements free as a bird, no Chinese Wuhan Virus, good cholesterol and good sugar. Jersey sucks The One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier sucks.

Let’s Go Brandon

There has been some Fredo issues in that place. Jimmie Hoffa may be pushing daisies there.

1 Like

At least jersey doesn’t imprison poor people arrested for petty crimes awaiting trial because they can’t afford bail.

Yours does.

Its no crime being poor.

Allan

The state that doesn’t imprison poor people awaiting trial.

Allan

Nope my state is not guilty if that, brother. Jersey gives Fredo a free pass.

Let’s Go Brandon

1 Like

Libs…

Relegated to defending Brandon and Jersey. :laughing:

2 Likes

Being accused and held on charges does not equal guilt.

Jez right on this. Excessive cash bail violates due process. You’re being punished before you’ve had a trial.

Lol what?

Getting three licks with a belt or a paddle isn’t abuse. It isn’t physical harm.

If taken too far, it can become physical harm. You hit a kid with a belt as hard as you can until you’re worn out is abuse.

I got my ass whipped as a kid. I needed it.

Many forcible rape victims have noticed.

1 Like

I see abuse and physical harm as two different things. Abuse being more severe.

As did I. I got beat with any and everything with arms reach. Sometimes I had to choose the weapon against me. I don’t think I was abused. But I was definitely harmed physically. Welts, cuts, bruises etc.

Have they been convicted yet? If not, why do you want the state to hold them in jail?

We don’t see beating dogs as working… yet for some reason beating children is okay… wild.