Biden officially launches bid for President

You should call out the person who mentioned biden’ son in the first place, and tried to hide behind him.

Again said bringing up peoples dead kid in a disgusting manner

1 Like

He didn’t run for the obvious reason. It was Hillary’s turn. Few democrats have the nerve to say anything negative about the witch and risk her wrath. Since Trump dropped a house on her in 16, she’s been less ominous.

“Disgusting manner”?? Here it says that joe biden encouraged his son’s “disgusting” behavior.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/biden-blesses-relationship-beau-widow-younger-son-hunter-article-1.2986298

Hey, we got a quick glimpse of what the next presidential season will be like.

Teams take on the character of their coach. Donald Trump is their coach.

Yeah, they can’t admit that biden’s Patriotic Battle For the Soul of America didn’t start in 2016 because he was riding witch for hillary.

What a fraud!

It kind of makes me regret having ever been a part of the Republican party at this point. I guess I was gullible - I had no idea what some within the party were like. And to think I spent literally decades supporting that.

2 Likes

Everybody keep in mind, as things become more stressful for people, that stress doesn’t build character. Stress reveals character.

That’s why you see people like Donald Trump and Rudy freaking out and lashing out at people. It’s pretty obvious Trump has no character and he shows us on Twitter each day.

1 Like

Im still registered as a republican but the GOP party sold its soul

1 Like

Yep. I’m still wondering why they are now seeing a little girl caressing old, white man as their new messiah?
These are a all things that they claim to hate. What changed?

Who says Biden is the new messiah?

No opinion on the people who wanted to lock barron and ivanka in cages and rape them?? Or the ones who called for the imprisonment of jr., eric and ivanka??

No “dark place” there?

That’s some consistency.

1 Like

Once fat donald admitted to grabbing women by the ■■■■■■ the GOP lost whatever soul they had left.

3 Likes

Remember that thread here started by a Trump supporter who said that was the last straw for him. And many other republicans here said the same. And then they all eventually slowly forgot about it and voted for him anyway.

2 Likes

Uncalled for. I think everyone agrees with that.

Only if they broke the law.

Quite true. I’m not going to listen to any talk of morality or ethics from someone who voted for him. He has shown himself to have extremely poor character.

5 Likes

Your side set the standard.

I’m just talking about a video of someone snorting coke, and the creepiness factor of a son who cheats on his wife, does drugs, solicits prostitutes and beds his brother’s widow.

I think I’ll be alright.

Donald Trump.

I sure do.

1 Like

So did two thirds of your friends. They just didn’t do it around a reporter. Better do some soul searching Apoc.