Biden officially launches bid for President

We moved past that we are talking about obstruction now…

Remember when I used to post continually that we were not near the bottom yet. I finally stopped because I knew we were in freefall.

4 Likes

I posted about his dying son’s wishes, which biden ignored. And i only posted it because one of your kind tried to use it as a lame excuse.

Try to keep up.

And find us some collusion.

I know you posted about his dying son to score political points. That’s pretty obvious to everyone.

I’d be surprised if the mods let it stand.

6 Likes

Are you saying he did not try to obstruct justice?

That tongue should have fallen to the ground and been trampled on long ago.

Here’s where the conversation turned to biden’s son.

You’ll note that it says wonderingrover in the quote.

We’re in a free fall.

Empathy is in very short supply for some; in fact it appears to be non-existent.

Not even a little.

And I’ll give you a preemptive ■■■■ mueller, and ■■■■ mueller’s stupid report.

Flag it.

He did not. How do you obstruct justice when the entire thing was a scam? It was all made up, invented by Hillary and the DNC. One big lie, There was no justice to obstruct. And heads should roll.

So if he didnt obstruct justice then why are they trying to stop ex staffers from testifying?

Folks - my apologies for the discussion taking a turn to a very dark place. I am in the process of deleting any posts I may have made that led to that dark place. I don’t want anything to do with that conversation in any shape, form or fashion. Please let me know if you find any posts of mine that I may have missed that led to that discussion so I can delete them.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to finally seeing the video of ashley biden snorting coke.

This is getting good.

Do you think that everyone will start sucking up to Joe as they did to Hillary? Will they all be auditioning to be his V.P? Or will most of them try to knock him out of the top spot?

1 Like

Same here. I don’t want to go to that dark place. I might lose my cool since I’ve been in a similar spot as Biden by losing a loved one.

2 Likes

I should know better; but I am amazed that people can stoop to those sorts of depths. Where is the empathy or just common decency?

Because the object is to get Donald Trump. By any means necessary. It has nothing to do with “oversight.” Oversight is a lie. The President committed the crime of defeating the witch.They want to get any information they can get. It doesn’t even have to be a crime for them to claim it is. It’s just another democratic scam. They have been digging for crimes for over two years and found nothing. Stop digging and do your jobs for once.

1 Like

I don’t know. It’s a sick game they’re playing. What I do know is, that the chickens will come to roost and I will have a front seat when it all happens.