Biden hits new high in popularity

Its gonna be rough. There’s a a lot of anger and resentment.
I just hope Biden doesn’t put dijon mustard on a hamburger.

2 Likes

What’s your point?

Vaccines are not developed and cleared by the FDA within a year. Until Operation warp speed…

1 Like

And you think even our poor aren’t better off than middle class in third world countries? Hell yes they’ll come for economics. Free healthcare, welfare, free schooling. If they were better off in their own country they’d stay home don’t you think? There is nothing better off for them in Mexico, even during a pandemic. With Amnesty coming, why do you think they won’t flow across our borders, especially since they know Joe and Libs in general want open borders?

1 Like

It’s mostly Central Americans.

Allan

Yes. Biden should take credit for good things that happen during 2020-2024. And Biden should blame Trump for every failures during 2020-2024. That’s basically what Trump did.

1 Like

W don’t need to. The facts speak for themselves. Yes. Minority unemployment was the lowest in history. Yes, ISIS was running wild before Trump and obliterated after.
There are many many more items. Your life was excellent under Trump.

1 Like

And still waiting on the bureaucracy.

Things were going well for Atlanta Falcons until 2nd half of super bowl too. Not seeing your point. Should we just disregard the bad part and just look at the good times.

1 Like

Even a Biden approval thread is now a Trump thread. Tsk, tsk.

1 Like

Was being the apt term.

Is it now ion the last vestiges of the first term of Trump.

No would be the correct answer to that question.

Allan

Allan

Wonder how well his approval will go with a high likely hood he will get us into another war, I was kind of liking not being in one and I don’t think a long. And then there is those lovely midterms coming that usually mean bad news for the incumbent. Joe’s best hope is the republicans keep the senate and no lunatic programs through for him to serve past 4 years at that point he will be older that Domblerdore.

No. I don’t think the mess Trump inherited was worse. I care very little for Trumps chosen vocabulary.

Obama inherited a mess caused by the housing market that the right talked about fixing, but never did.

Other than border security, I don’t think trump really inherited a mess. He just grandstands a lot.

I don’t think Biden is inheriting a mess either. The “mess” is all media rhetoric that will magically go away once he takes office.

Like I said. If you ignore the commentary from both sides, I think the Feds response to the pandemic was the right one. Offer support, but let the states handle the problem.

3 Likes

The problem is that Biden has commited to ending every single successful Trump policy. People will not like the result.

Covid is a total and unmitigated ■■■■ show.

How The Biden admin handles it will be very telling.

Allan

Name one that wasn’t instituted by an EO that biden will change.

Tax cuts? Not a chance.

What other program that was legislated will biden end?

Allan

How many do you want? I will give you two. But then you have to do your own research. It’s a target rich environment.

Trump greatly reduced government regulations. Biden plans to reinstated all of them and add many more. Awful idea.

Illegal immigration. Biden’s website includes ending half a dozen or more successful Trump policies. Including the remain in Mexico plan which worked wonderfully.

1 Like

LOL too funny. Libs are already trying to paint Biden as best thing since ice cream.

2 Likes

That’s not a legislated program but EOs

Which every president ever has negated the works of previous Presidents EO.

Presidents are well within their rights to change the previous presidents EOs.

As you well know elections have consequences.

Allan

No. It actually wasn’t.

The ■■■■ show was states screwing it up, and the rest was all rhetoric.

3 Likes