Biden hits new high in popularity

Why should we pay any attention to the fake polls that were so far off in the presidential election???

Plus Biden (should he take office) will always be illegitimate because of all the voting fraud involved in this election.

He would be known as “president” biden. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

After 4 years of enabling a toddler, maturity is the new black.

2 Likes

If you didn’t listen to the news, and ignored Twitter, things actually were going pretty good. It was only the hype coming from both sides that indicated it wasn’t. And that’s all it was. Partisan hype.

“All the voting fraud” that Trump’s elite legal strike team
1). refuses to actually specify in court and
2). refuses to provide any court-worthy evidence for,
which is why even Trump-appointed, Federalist-Society judges are tossing nearly all their cases in the trash.

2 Likes

His downplaying the covid pandemic was horrendous.

His wanting to repeal Obamacare without a replacement was equally as bad.

Those are two right off the top of my head.

His declaring an emergency at the border when none existed was another bad move so he could spend money without congress’s approval was another baddie.

Need I go on.

Allan

Allan

1 Like

Good grief. Still?

LOL. Whatever you need to tell yourself. Things were actually going pretty good?

1 Like

Yes. And—for 5000th time—he had a good shot at reelection, even given his lies, incompetence, and toxic personality. All he had to do with COVID was perform a semblance of humanity and cede a little more authority to experts while asking his insane base to follow suit. That’s it. But he’s such deeply flawed know-it-all that any course of action that didn’t involve minute-by-minute praise of his unique excellence was unacceptable. So here we are.

10 Likes

Not my president, huh.

A good place to hang your hat for 4 years.

It will be interesting to see how many soldiers take their marching orders from the CIC come January 21, 2021.

Allan

Yes. Almost everyone’s live improved under Trump. Across the board. Until the states shut down their economies. Unless you were a member of ISIS. They hate Trump almost as much as democrats do.

Well, Trump never credited Obama for the economy he was handed…

1 Like

I welcome the prospect of Republicans talking up how great Donald Trump was in the future. Please. Don’t ever memory-hole him. Build statues. Keep him around.

4 Likes

Things were going the best of my 67 year lifetime up till the virus hit.

One would pretty much have to stick their heads in the sand for years not to notice imo.

1 Like

Here’s a question:

After he was elected, Donald Trump said (and I quote): "I inherited a mess.”

Do you think that the “mess” Trump inherited was worse than either the one Obama inherited or the one that Biden will inherit?

I don’t.

Trump and his base won’t have it any other way.

Who’s going to tell them to sit down and shut up - Cruz? Graham? The media? :rofl:

Especially because Obama was handed off a country that was really humming along and doing super, just like Biden will be!

1 Like

And what happen then.

Things went to ■■■■ very fast.

So if you credit him for the first three years.

He has got to take brickbats for 2020.

Allan

Well, we do have a loser incumbent that won’t admit he lost an election. So we’ve done step one.

We’ll still have threads on how many times Biden uses the word “I” during a State of the Union Address.

1 Like

We’re looking at four years of projecting all of the worst of Trump and Trumpism onto the figure of Biden.