Biden Gaslights Oil Companies While Weakening Readiness

I would like to see you quote anybody else in the world use that “buzzword.”

They are on a lease clock. If you know, why do you need me to explain it to you?

What happens with leases when the price goes above $100 bbl?

I agree with the gist here. Is that a diplomatic failure of Brandon’s?

1. Not all sites are equal, economically.
  2. Shortage of steel for casing
  3. Shortage of sand
  4. Shortage of labor
  5. Conservative capital plans for O&G companies

With all the ■■■■ going on in this country and around the world, now’s the time to be play politics?

Yes, it is.

1 Like

How about Venezuela and additional capacity?

so much for biden killing the oll and gas industry in the US

Good point. Venzuela’s oil industry and infrastructure is a mess and isn’t Iran already selling their oil? I don’t know if either can significantly increase production but if sanctions were removed it would allow investment which could spur future growth. Likely multiple years out though.

2 Likes

Harold Hamm the little ol oil n gas businessman is also a hardcore Republican activist and was close to being Trumps Energy Secretary. About the biggest hack you could find.

How convenient. No thinking required.

I do.

Clock strategy is a marketing strategy for how companies can position their products.

I though that is what you meant by “clock strategy”

I’ve posted those pics multiple times yet we still hear about Trump unleashing US energy. :joy::joy:

Is that another Brandon diplomacy failure?

Leases. Context matters. Maybe @Borgia_dude will explain it to you.

Improved the context for it to happen.

I will agree with you that there is little to nothing Brandon can do today, other than create context. Which he is not doing.

Capacity is built for the future, not the present.

Should Biden get back into a deal with Iran? I think so. But Trump put us where we are today with them. It will take time to correct that error.

Should Biden lift sanctions on Venezuela? I think so but oil companies will be very hesitant to jump back into investing in a country that seized their assets.

So on those two, I wouldn’t call them diplomatic failures but “in process”. I’ll give him more time and if it doesn’t change, then possibly.

No, Trump didn’t do that. It was happening BEFORE the Trump presidency.

Fair points. I was referring to Venezuela.

Iran is a bad actor with a history of seizing as well.

1 Like

What was? You denying America First?

The dramatic rise in US oil production predated Trump. There was no acceleration of US oil production under Trump.