Biden Gaffes His Way Through Roundtable

You said you remember, not that you weren’t sure.

What about April 2016??

trump had multiple press conferences while running in 2016. No getting around it. No matter how spotty your memory may be.

biden is scared and won’t come out of his basement.

The media is even more scared he just might.

A man half a step from some sort of home is the best you guys can do?

I hope he does. I know a lot of people feel the same way.

Nope…all would have gotten dumped into the TDS thread…:grin:

1 Like

It gives people dumb enough to believe him a false sense of security.
For the rest of us, if he’s willing to lie about a material fact like that, multiple times, how can we believe him about anything going forward?

1 Like

Explain what happened then…He got challenged by women reporters, got pissed off and walked off. How do you see it?

1 Like

Yes…Call every tough question a “nasty question” and walk off. Such an admirable performance.

1 Like

I had it confused with the time he mocked the disabled reporter at a rally. He was getting a lot of free air time back then. My mistake.

Cute.

How about the time biden told the guy in the wheelchair to stand up.

2 Likes

Unfortunately for you these press conferences exist on video. He was asked real questions and gave real answers. Like a real person. Didn’t attack anyone, didn’t convey anger or petulance or spite. No one behind him had to facepalm repeatedly, he didn’t get on twitter afterwards and scream at everyone. It’s was pretty cool.

1 Like

I have a resolution to waste less time on TDS, simply point it out and move on.

Donald wins November in a unpresidented landslide not seen in probably the history of ever, many people have said.

Sleepy Gropey Joe Hiden Biden has no chance - this is Donald’s America! :us:

2 Likes

Oh, see that was Biden making an unfortunate mistake. Then he immediately acknowledged his mistake and turned it around gracefully. Trump was acting like an angry idiot 3rd grader pretending to be “retarded” to insult someone with a disability. He never apologized and all of his super fans loved it.

It’s very different. I’ll be voting for Biden.

2 Likes

Beware the deplorable rube.

Hillary Clinton

I’d pull out the fainting chaise, but Donald’s still on it.

1 Like

WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT TO ME!

Donald never gaffes! He can’t help it if lib feminists can’t keep up with his eleventy dimensional sarcasm!

1 Like

Obama used to get the real drillings though. “What’s it like to be the first black Presidential nominee”? The tough stuff.

1 Like

I knew this response was coming.

biden claimed to know the guy. The guy in the wheelchair he told to stand up.

Guess biden’s mind was slipping back then. We know it’s only gotten worse.

“Stand up Chuck! Let 'em see you.”

He’s either sadistic, a complete phony, or riddled with dementia. You decide.