Biden Gaffes His Way Through Roundtable

“Russia if you are listening” was from a rally, I remember that.

4 dimensional chess

2 Likes

It isn’t ‘misspeaks’ from Trump that are the problem. It’s the thousands upon thousands of easily debunked lies coming out of his mouth or off his fingers. Just one recent example: He tweeted, multiple times, that the US has done more testing that all other countries combined. That kind of lie is dangerous.

Here is a so-called President on Twitter every damn day in the middle of a pandemic tweeting about grievances with his perceived enemies and re-tweeting random people praising him. Every damn day.
And if he does mention the pandemic it’s to pat his own back over the travel restrictions and making ventilators. Who gives a ■■■■ about that anymore? We’re way beyond that.

At this point, I don’t care how much Biden flubs his words. I don’t care if, God forbid, he croaks before November and the Democrats prop him up on a horse like El Cid. I’ll still vote for him.

5 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

Wonderful, apparently you’re not interested in the truth.

Guess you’ll have to tell politico they’re wrong. And the rest of reality as well.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

As I said, trump did many press conferences in 2016.

biden won’t even do one.

biden could invite the reporters to his front lawn today. Do social distancing and everything.

biden is afraid.

1 Like

TDS

:rofl: He has learned to handle them. He’s out front of them now.

Why?

Then why are you replying.

“Belittle women”? :rofl:

Okay I did a search, I see one Press Conference from Trump in July of 2016, taking place during the Democratic National Convention. He didn’t have another until January of 2017 (prior to inauguration), which was a partial and a full Press Conference in February, 2017.

Were there more that I couldn’t find? That is all I see here.

1 Like

Funny edit.

Pull out the TDS card when spiralling down the…drain.

2 Likes

More than that, the media are afraid of how bad he’ll do.

That’s the real reason.

biden and the media are afraid.

1 Like

I’m a helper.

2 Likes

I’d vote for Clint Eastwood’s empty chair - no propping up needed.

We can just do 2021-2024 with no executive branch. Let a toddler pick an appeals judge out of a hat if RBG dies, have Watson decide on what to pass/veto, and allow Mitch McConnell to pardon his cousin the turkey.

4 Likes

Donald is regularly assaulted, maligned, and abused by nasty lib feminist journalists who aren’t there to ask him legitimate questions about how brilliantly his administration has handled everything from our thermonuclearly explosive economy to protecting us from Chinese Flu. Why should he give them the time of day when they can’t be fair?

2 Likes

Good catch, I wasn’t sure. So this is a press conference in April, 2016.

She has her #eyeontheball

4 Likes

Hidin Biden stumbles and bumbles again? Par for the course. :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah sure! :rofl:

Funny thing is, if Biden just stayed home, skipped the debates and just broadcast from his basement until election day I would still happily vote for him. And I know a lot of people feel the same way.

#eyeontheball

3 Likes