Biden Confronts China Again

The pint of this thread is that when one does what we are admonished not to try, there’s a lot of evidence that Biden is not pro-China. The only reason to tell people not to try is to prevent them from seeing the full picture

“This is the first time that the U.S. government is imposing restrictions on how U.S. capital flows out of the country, how U.S. investors are making investment decisions. So that is a new era.”

It takes a lot of willful ignorance to believe Biden is somehow pro-China.

This administration has gone to new lengths to strangle these chinese technologies in the crib.

Don’t worry.

Just a campaign season pause wink wink nod nod.

:wink:

3 Likes

he can be more flexible after the election

5 Likes

Not like the economy is hot and ready for tech investment in China.

Very long campaign season.

1 Like

I am all for bringing tech to US soil.

At least bring it to trusted allies.

I am skeptical that Biden has the focus and determination to do more that create a campaign smokescreen. I really do think he is compromised by the CCP.

1 Like

The pint of this thread is filled with boot polish. Have another :rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

What Biden policy is pro-China?

Green Hoax

Energy

2 Likes

You mean besides his policy of taking bribes from China?
You mean besides his policy of allowing China to fly a spy balloon over our military bases at will for a week?
You mean besides his policy of giving China military bases and equipment?
You mean besides his policy of selling off oil from our strategic reserves to China?
You mean like his policy of allowing China to profit by waging a proxy war that kills 100,000 Americans a year by their manufacture and supply of fentanyl to Mexican cartels?
You mean by his policy of leaving Top secret documents in Chinatown and the Biden Penn center and other ultra top security places where the Chinese couldn’t possibly get a peek at them?
You mean besides his policy of being an America hating incompetent communist dick head who goes out of his way to hurt Americans, which helps all of our adversaries in general?

Gosh, you’re right! Besides these things Joe Biden is just downright ferocious in his standing up to China!!

5 Likes

Once Devon Archer testified that Joe Biden did not benefit from Hunter’s business dealings, the first charge collapsed.
Once you look at the military and safety reasons for shooting down the ballon when he did, the second charge collapses.

I could go on but let’s stick with those before flying all over the place.

I se you are hungry to beat Biden in ‘24, but it might be better to attack his weaknesses rather than inventing phony narratives about China.

Quote it.

Wrong they tracked it over the Pacific could have do numerous things prior to land fall. After that yes it might have been the right decision to wait.

1 Like

You’re kidding right? Even if what you claim about Archer is true ( it isn’t), I really find it hard to believe that even the most dedicated Biden fan would put the entirety of their faith in him in n the testimony of Devon Archer.

How do you explain away the bank records, the 20 or so shell companies, the texts, the emails,vthe photographs and the testimony of OTHER people (like Bobulinski) that clearly incriminate Joe Biden in criminal acts?

AND… You really believe that there was absolutely NO PLACE WHATSOEVER that the spy balloon could not have been shot down safely? We detected the balloon as soon as it entered our airspace in Alaska. No wilderness areas there or anywhere else in the US over all those empty states to shoot it down??

C’MON MAN…

3 Likes

I didn’t put my faith in Devan Archer — MAGA did — and then he failed to affirm any of what us promised.

That’s reality. Not wishful thinking. Cons back when you have any evidence that can survive outside a right wing media bubble.

1 Like

Wasn’t it better to shoot the balloon down at th Ed end of its mission so we could assess its capabilities more fully? Shoot down early and you learn less…

So we have to let it spy on us to learn it’s capabilities?

2 Likes

Not with a live feed from the balloon to China it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Yes, Biden and his father have been far more aggressive in shaking down Chinese Communist leaders for personal gain.

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, according to IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley and another agency investigator who has remained anonymous.

Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old went on. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.
Hunter Biden used dad Joe as leverage in China business dispute: text message

Is it time for Hunter to take another trip to China?

What is the cut for the “Big Guy”?