Biden Confronts China Again

It isn’t Biden’s war in the Ukraine, which you are well aware.

Munitions are “used” not “destroyed”. You are well aware that those munitions can and will be replaced.

Your arguments are close to fact free.

You are fully aware that while Hunter probably used his family name for advantage, there has been no evidence to date that implicates Joe Biden. You are presenting what you fantasize about and wish for as fact. Are you aware of that?

Pretty much useless intell once we know what they are looking for

You’re much more charitable than I am. :rofl:

Biden started the war in 2014 and made no attempt to avoid the escalation in 2022. Since he took office in 2021, he has pushed NATO membership, a well-known bright red line for Russia. Instead of supporting a tentative peace agreement in early April 2022, he blew it up.

NATO has exhausted its stocks of munitions to send to Ukraine. In recent months, the US has been taking munitions from Taiwan and Korea and sending them to Ukraine, where they are being rapidly used up or destroyed–another win for China.

Both phases of the war began with Russian attacks on Ukraine. You might be surprised to learn that those forces are commanded by Vladimir Putin, not Joe Biden, but you can look it up.if you don’t believe me.

Hindsight is great, isn’t it. What if they had been wrong?

That is truly a stupid piece of logic there…

NORAD COMMANDER: Mr. President, we have just detected nuclear weapons have been launched and are heading toward American cities. Should we shoot them down over the coast of Alaska before they complete their mission?

Joe Biden: No, let them go wherever our enemies want, complete their mission by detonating, because we can learn more by examining the damage they did afterward.

You: YOU’RE A GENIUS JOE!! YOU HAVE MY VOTE!!

No wonder this country is doomed…

4 Likes

Every once in awhile I try and give Libs the benefit of the doubt by using reason and giving them an opportunity to do likewise. Though I’m always disappointed, I still hold the tiny hope that maybe one day one of them will surprise me.

2 Likes

And so I tip my hat to you for that saintly level of patience. lol

3 Likes

Different situations call for different responses. You are stuck with.a single “Democrats are bad” response no matter what happens. That sort of inflexibility always leads to failure when leading in a complex world.

Then they would have been at fault for making a poor decision.

Are you saying leaders should not act if therdd we is a possibility of failure?

That’s why shooting it down offshore of Alaska would have been the intelligent response. Better to lose knowledge of their intent than to risk being damaged. For example, what if that balloon had been deploying an EMT device (which was well within the realm of possibilities)? How would their excuse for letting it continue have gone over then?

1 Like

Is it possible, even a teeny tiny little bit maybe just maybe that the intelligence folks, civilian and military concluded we’d gain more by letting it fly? Any chance at all?
You may feel differently, but I have a lot of respect for people that dedicate their careers to keeping us safe. I believe there’s a whole bunch of really smart people there and they love this country just as much as you and I.
So maybe it was the right decision or the wrong decision; we’ll probably never know.

This is a discussion of whether Biden is pro-China. If that were the case, Biden would not have shot down an aggressive weapon. Your arguments re the balloon undermine the case that Biden favors China,

Or more likely, Biden hemmed and hawed about what to do until the balloon was so far into its route over America that letting it continue to the Atlantic seemed like an okay thing to do.

Face it … We lucked out that it was not dangerous. But what about next time?

1 Like

Your logic sucks.

1 Like

That’s not an argument in logic Samm.

Can you refute my logic?

You’ve created you own logical conundrum in your argument, by complaining that Biden, the Chinese pawn wouldn’t act to block Chinese interests in your hypothetical.

My point exactly. Your logic sucks.

If Biden was not pro-China, he would have ordered the F22s in Alaska to shoot it down as soon as they intercepted it off the coast instead of allowing it to complete its mission before doing so.

1 Like

This is fever dream material based on nothing but imagination. More likely, the bigwigs just made an decision that you disagree with.