Biden Announces Re-election Bid

“I don’t know how you can have a trial like this in the middle of an election, a presidential election. And this is again, this is a Biden trial. These are all Biden trials,” Trump said of the charges brought independently by New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

“His lack of ethics has nothing to do with me,”

Pretty much.

1 Like

I disagree with this.

“Biden is now being widely reported as wanting Garland to prosecute Trump. His close associates made sure that the media reported that the President wants “Mr. Garland to act less like a ponderous judge and more like a prosecutor who is willing to take decisive action over the events of Jan. 6.””

Garland got the message he was supposed to get.

3 Likes

Biden is a coward.

He is afraid to face Trump.

Period.

Everything he has done has benefitted China and it’s ally Russia at the expense of Ukraine lives and US middle class.

Stirring speech by Biden:

“After being introduced by the Kennedys, Biden addressed the crowd. Towards the end of his speech, he asked “Are you ready to choose unity over division? Dignity over demolition? Truth over lies? Are you ready to choose freedom over democracy? Because that’s America.”

Are you ready to choose freedom over democracy?

Actually yes. :wink:

1 Like

I can’t believe he said that.

2 Likes

tRumP liEs!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/politics/fact-check-biden-pennsylvania-campaign-swing/index.html

Fact check: Biden makes false and misleading claims during Pennsylvania campaign swing

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/23/politics/biden-building-trades-union-endorsement/index.html

In making one of their earliest ever presidential endorsements, NABTU leaders are kickstarting an eight-figure organizing program to try to deliver their 250,000 members in the battlegrounds of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for Biden.

“When they know what he’s done for them, everything points to moving the needle dramatically,” Booker said of Biden.

Of course.

This endorsement will be shrugged off too.

Republicans are resting on disrespectfuly low expectations.

“Four more years pause”.

Clown

3 Likes

Just because the union big wigs support biden. Does not mean the union members support biden. They might not like the fact that biden is importing millions of illegals to take over their jobs.

2 Likes

That isn’t how Union Shops work.

How many denials were there on here about banks being used by the biden cabal to unconstitutionally spy on Americans.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/banks-spied-biden-administration/2024/04/25/id/1162471/

Ol’ vladimir biden’s campaign of intimidation rolls on and on.

3 Likes

The Teamsters, whose endorsement is being pursued by both Biden and Donald Trump, are members of NABTU but abstained from Tuesday’s board vote, according to people briefed on the proceedings. They will endorse after the Republican and Democratic conventions.

Your link.

1 Like

:rofl: Sure

Oh, how do they work?

2 Likes

The One Horse Dog Face Pony Soldier, Ol’ Bosey Biden is hawking his fweedom

Let’s Go Brandon

1 Like

6 Likes

8 Likes

The absolute truth…condensed into a meme. How idiotic can my fellow Americans be?

2 Likes