Biden Announces Re-election Bid

A unrecognized perverted movement vs the most celebrated world wide holiday.

1 Like

Well, not always.

1 Like

I also wonder how much disdain(critprogs) have, for the resurrection, feeling the need to promote tranny day over the most celebrated holiday.

1 Like

You’d have to ask one.

If gender is fluid, how does mutilating it “affirm” it?

2 Likes

Youre here defending tranny day. I didnt expect too much though

1 Like

Wow. The ■■■■ your feelings crowd is really having a time today.

1 Like

Celebrate Easter. No one is stopping you.

Who knew that Caitlyn Jenner would be a pick me girl?

2 Likes

Because their position is all ■■■■■■■■■ it’s ideology. As has been said before, in their ideological warped brains they believe that the terms man and women are relatively meaningless UNTIL someone claiming to be “trans” (which is in itself a made up useless term) says that they are a man or a woman. So in the minds of libs Will Thomas, born a biological male, said he’s a woman then the term woman became meaningful, and such womanhood was affirmed when he grew his hair long and wore a one piece bathing suit which covered his chest.

I’m not defending anything. Just stating a fact while you set your hair on fire.

Ya I don’t see what the big deal is here. Celebrate whichever day you want - or both - or neither :man_shrugging:

Nothing says Happy Easter like a good hateful rant.

3 Likes

It’s all queer and rainbows in this thread too. You’d think a whole month of sucking ■■■■ would satiate the queer leftists and their enablers, but no, it’s been too long since June. :rofl:

6 Likes

Well, we all know the right is never happier than when they get to pretend that they’re being religiously persecuted

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-admits-impeachment-probe-hasnt-found-any-crime-by-joe-biden/ar-BB1kPQ4K

This has been flaccid for a while now.

Well… this is obviously not great for President Biden; no Republican should ever be within single digits in NJ:

1 Like

International huh?

Wonder how many palistinians who are in the closet went strutting about in their burkas?

I don’t care. But if that’s the kinda thing you want to think about, have at it.

It just the “international” thing. What did the UN declare this? What exactly are the origins?