Biden Announces Re-election Bid

Hunter Biden didn’t sell a painting for $1.3 million dollars.

Was it cumulative sales to date of $1.3 Million for Hunter’s art? Not a bad gig…

It gets way easier.

The second series, sold for $99 each on the Polygon blockchain, generated over $4.65 million in revenue with 47,000 assets in the collection.

They’re worthless now.

Poor try.

A DJT “keepsake” asset holds tremendous sentimental value for especially many of his most avid fans forever. Extremely doubtful in comparison the artist Hunter has even one true andmirer of his works outside his extended family and friends. For example, his art was likely purchased for professional network and political activists connected to getting assess to his dad Joe, the big guy more than anything else.

1 Like

No one can predict the future. We could have a recession soon.

But for years now, we’ve been hearing about CEO vibes, all the warning signs, historically bad “downturns”, and of course the fact that Democrats are causing a recession on purpose. And that’s just here. After a certain point, maybe you have to give up your dreams of a devastating recession.

Did you read the article?

Yes. Did you? Sure, there may be temporary distortions in economic indicators. But his qualified claim doesn’t clash with mine, at all:

Despite the recent bout of optimism, a recession may still be in the cards.

It may be. I don’t disagree. It’s the future. Why is it so important to you that we have a recession?

Its pretty bad when all we’ve got is…“see? It could be worse than it is” :roll_eyes:

The average person has no choice but to essentially rely on each POTUS’s Administration wisdom to guide us through things where the Federal government can provide a helping hand like the economy. I remember most, how Biden promised the American people the “Buck stops with him.” And his main job was to unite us all. That’s where most have ongoing concerns as not much news coming out of the White House reenforcing those stated objectives. Agree or disagree?

This doesn’t really connect with my point about the imminence of a recession, but I disagree with this:

The average person has no choice but to essentially rely on each POTUS’s Administration wisdom to guide us through things where the Federal government can provide a helping hand like the economy

You mean depend on the president for information, social services, or something else? The first two cases are clearly not true. Do you mean rely on the president to make certain decisions, as Americans usually do, or is this that elusive, ephemeral “leaderly leader” thing?

Re: “Uniting us all.” I’d argue that Biden has been far less inflammatory and divisive overall than Trump, but that’s not saying much. It makes me wonder:

In your mind, what could Biden do or say to “unite us all”? Like, “If Biden would just ______” or “If Biden would come out and say ______.”

For example, when Trump came into office, I thought: Okay. What if he really is some non-partisan pragmatist who’ll change the dynamics in DC? If he puts together this bipartisan $1 trillion infrastructure thing, he could really jam up both the Democrats and Republicans. Did he do this? No. He chose to focus on a failed attempt to repeal and replace the ACA, perhaps the most polarizing issue of the last 15 years.

What’s the realistic thing Biden could do or say, to in your view?

Biden could call his dogs off of #45. Pardon him too and say this is proof positive #46 was sincere in his pledge to unite the country. Agree or disagree?

No pardons for criminals.

except for hunter, huh?

1 Like

Seeking energy independence or not is Biden’s call for starters. Imagine the instant gratification of putting money back in all our pockets. Also creates new high paying jobs…

So in the reality you claim to occupy Hunter is about to be pardoned or was?

I’ll be honest if Biden pardons Hunter i will stop any support of the dems if they run him or don’t vote to impeach him on the spot.

First off, no practical way for Biden to be removed from office with 67 Senators needed after he is impeached. Lastly, my prediction is Biden will pardon everyone in his family including himself as one of his last acts as POTUS whenever that is.

1 Like

Of

Yes there is.

By having dems vote for it

Your prediction is silly beyond belief.

the more hunter’s dealings and criminal activities implicate Big Guy, the less he”ll be held accountable.

not to worry your support will remain as strong and steadfast as ever

1 Like

You shouldn’t assume

I don’t go for innuendo. Not even when I didn’t vote for the guy

But you know me so well “you mind reader you”