Biden--120 million Americans have died from the coronavirus

Biden could repeat “Fifteen minutes till Wapner” all the way to November and I’ll still vote for him.

8 Likes

No, it would just be one of today’s entries in the long, seemingly endless list of head-scratchingly stupid things Trump says, and would be forgetten as soon as he started again tomorrow.

1 Like

You guys keep saying this, but it’s so much more. He has astronomical issues. He is just as trash as Trump, but in different ways.

@WildRose, so Biden bad, Trump good?

Certainly he was lucid here. But has he forgotten when he thought putting restrictions on travel from China was xenophobic and hysterical? What does that tell you about how he would actually have lead, not sitting here months after the decisions had to be made?

Shouldn’t be and issue since he has stated he will put 720 million women back in the workplace, it should offset the coronavirus numbers.

Not at all. Trump can speak off teleprompter for over an hour at rallies.

Biden can hardly get a complete sentence out.

Everybody knows at this point.

Does he have binders full of women?

He begins to correct himself in the very next sentence as the live feed cuts out. I wonder why the clip stopped just before that?

1 Like

You know what cant be cut out? His abysmal record

Care to be more specific? I’m interested in what the talking points du jour are.

Don’t mistake me for a Trumper. I mean the following things Biden was complicit and instrumental in:

1. Mass incarceration
  2. War on Drugs
  3. Militarizing the police
  4. Iraq
  5. Patriot Act
2 Likes

You literally just heard it.

Trump can’t focus or concentrate at all. He’s just rambling phrase fragments.
His word salad is less and less intelligible. Just a broken human with a broken brain.
Biden can’t hold a candle to trump’s mental degradation.

Here’s the transcript of Trump’s response when he was asked what are his top priorities for a second term.

2 Likes

God I beg you guys to make this about their respective speaking abilities. Look how well it worked for Bernie Sanders and Bernies Sanders can actually deliver an intelligible sentence.

Heard what? I don’t traffic in talking points.

Who’s the candidate you liked? If you had your druthers, either side.

Neither. I refuse to vote for either of these jabronies.

Not these two. Who would’ve been your ideal candidate for either side?

I’ve long gotten over the “two sides”. I’d prefer a non-eccentric jackass 3rd party candidate. That seems to be a long time coming, though.