Biden--120 million Americans have died from the coronavirus

Biden makes another ridicules statement and maybe this is why the democrats had being trying to avoid Public appearances for Joe Biden?

Its a short video nonetheless it shows troubling. Empathy for Biden? nah i dont think so. I dont think Biden should be anywhere near the white house at this point. Biden listening to his advisers would be also a problem including if his advisers tell Biden “Mr President Trump failed to do a regime change in Syria we should overthrow Assad in a regime change you must agree to this”

Source
Not surprising before making that statement he wants to bring back a number of Obama era polices.

Clearly republicans care when politicians misspeak. Just look how they hold the President accountable for the same thing.

10 Likes

Good times. I’ll never forget where I was on 7/11.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s almost time for my evening dose of disinfectant.

6 Likes

7/11 was the day George Washington crossed the Mississippi to attack British airships at LaGuardia

11 Likes

You are agaisnt because Trump had said something stupid like using disinfectants? really? that is an foolish reason. But its clearly you have no problems defending Creepy Joe :roll_eyes:

Nope. And can’t wait to vote for him with most of the other Americans.

2 Likes

Biden sounded pretty coherent to me today. And he was not wrong at all in what he said either.

4 Likes

He said “million” instead of “thousand”

You typed “ridicules” instead of “ridiculous” in your fourth word.

If you’re going to call out oopsies as evidence of a faltering mind, you may want to tighten up the prose.

23 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I was opposed to Trump long before he said that.

I was actually a lifelong Republican. I voted pretty much straight republican in every general, primary, runoff, ans special election from the first year I was eligible until 2016.

Then Trump came along. Thanks to him, I have totally disassociated myself from that party and am now a conservative independent.

Yes, I will vote for Biden in November, though he has major issues. But the problems with Trump are so major that my conscience will not allow me to vote any other way than the best way to get him out of the White House. I will do so for the good of this nation.

The GOP has lost it’s soul. I cannot and will not vote for a party that lines up behind Trumpism.

Between liberalism and Trumpism, Trumpism has earned the reputation of being the worse of the 2.

8 Likes

we’re long past casual flubbing of words and numbers to matter for anyone.

2 Likes

Oh no! Joe misspoke. I wonder how many votes it will cost him?

“We have a vaccine for AIDS”. Trump

“We like the — we like the — it’s just a flowing. They do comma. They don’t do — they do a comma.”
—Trump. 10-18-2018. Montana

“Justice… Anthony… you know who I’m talking about.” Trump- forgetting Anthony Kennedy’s last name.

“Tim Apple”- Trump misnaming Apple CEO Tim Cook.

“Hello St. Louis”- Trump, speaking to a crowd in Kansas City.

“I wrote this out, and it’s very close to my heart – because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action,” Trump, speaking about 9/11 at a rally in Buffalo.

Need any more?

PS If anyone can tell me what the hell Trump was trying to say with the comma statement, I’d love to hear it.

7 Likes

#eyeontheball

2 Likes

Perhaps Trump was cluing the astute on 4 July 2019 that something major would be going down at an airport soon.

The air force! I forgot about that one!

1 Like

That was some of the best Trumpsplaining yet.

Take two MAGA Hats out of petty cash.

Is it foolish Hawk…the companies clorox and lysol had to put out statements that people should not drink or otherwise ingest their products in hopes that it would prevent or cure COVID 19. Did you miss that? Saying things like this are dangerous…not a mis speak…a dangerous statement, made by a person who has no idea.

That would require a complete rewrite!

Was Jeffrey Epstein arrested at NJ’s Teterboro Airport two days later on 6 July 2019, yes or no?

Ohhhhh…That’s gonna leave a mark…