Biden--120 million Americans have died from the coronavirus

If Trump said something this stupid it would be the biggest story of the month.

1 Like

It has gone well beyond misspeak with Biden at this point.

1 Like

The year.

He usually does and itā€™s been in a vast amount of stories for the last 48 months and he hasnā€™t learned to stop yet.
.WW, PHS

If itā€™s not indicative of a failing mind when Trump repeatedly does it, why would people think itā€™s evidence of a failing mind when Biden repeatedly does it?

This thread is about Biden, we have a few hundred about Trump, take your diversions to one of them.

1 Like

It isnā€™t a diversion.

Itā€™s asking people who think this is evidence that Bidenā€™s mind is failing why they donā€™t believe itā€™s evidence Trumpā€™s mind is failing when he does it.

Itā€™s totally subject relevant, soā€¦do you care to answer?

Of course it is, this thread is about Biden and you deflect to Trump.

Bringing Trump into the thread with your very first post?

Waitā€¦what?

:rofl:

This was your very first post in this threadā€¦

7 Likes

Which is perfectly accurate. This is about Biden not Trump and the double standard you people have for the two.

Your very first post in the thread was to comment if Trump said this, it would be the story of the year.

My question at least is very relevantā€¦it speaks to the posterā€™s motivations behind starting a thread like this.

1 Like

Says the guy whose very first post in the thread is about Trump, and his very next post is deriding someone for mentioning Trump.

1 Like

I can think of few things more dishonest that quoting one word out of someoneā€™s post.

The post is there for all to see. Where was I inaccurate about what was said?

If you want to talk about double standardsā€¦then asking about the double standards of those who believe Bidenā€™s mind is failing but Trumpā€™s is not is fair game.

Bidenā€™s mind is obviously in decline, itā€™s quite easy to see in the change of his mental acuity over the last decade or so.

Heā€™s always been a two legged walking gaffe machine but he has gone far beyond that.

And I can point to deterioration in Trump in the very same manner. Any video of him talking from the 1990s until now and you can see it.

So my question STILL stands. Why is this evidence of Bidenā€™s mind in decline but the same thing not evidence of Trumpā€™s mind in decline?

Both of their minds are in decline. Voters will have to decide which among them has a steeper slope into dementia. When put side by side to President Trump, itā€™s really hard to fault him for misspeaking like this.

No you canā€™t, heā€™s always been prone to gibberish.

Oh for real? Would you say the same for Trump?