Bernie staffer wants to send Trump supporters off to the gulag

So now HIDDEN cameras matter…

:movie_camera:

We already knew how inconsequential the ramblings of a local field manager were. I guess there’s nothing wrong with driving that point home in an entertaining way. Nice job.

1 Like

Thank you! I do my best. Remember, you heard it first here.

Empty calorie story. Where is the beef? Even for Veritas, not a lot to chew on.

1 Like

I’m guessing the beef is where the guy said that re-eduction would be needed for Trump supporters. To me, that’s the beefy part.

How long was the last mass shooting in the news?

More controversial things are said here every single day.

Weak sauce. They guy has supposedly been arrested, so I wouldn’t worry about Kyle sending you to the be re educated anymore.

1 Like

Don’t know. A few days.

The last mass shooting wasn’t a poltically motivated attack against the country’s leadership carried out by a fanatical supporter/volunteer from the opposition party.

hodgkinson was. He even had a list, and apparently was shouting “this is for healthcare”.

Thank you for watching the fake news so we dont have to.

6 Likes

Communist are showing their true colors.

It’s true he was arrested, but at a minimum we have a further understanding of the liberal lefts mindset. The book Rules for Radicals completely highlights this mindset.

1 Like

I don’t get it, Bernie and some guy who…looks nothing like him? That’s usually how these memes work right?

Gee… thanks for the product placement Mr First Time Poster.

So all commies look the same?

And for the second time. You’re welcome! As I said:

My goal was to make you aware of stories that your liberal news sources are usually reluctant to cover. You wouldn’t even know about it if not for me. Soooooo. You’re welcome! And Mission accomplished.

What you think of these stories is your business.

I’ve heard worst things come out of the mouths of Trump supporters

Definitely from me!!! I’m a baaaad man. :skull_and_crossbones:

Definitely not from you, although I’m not going to try to make this thread about you

Very thoughtful of you. I’m guessing that you might hear a little more about Bernie’s Gestapo chief from other sources. Should Bernie denounce him?