Bernie staffer wants to send Trump supporters off to the gulag

Oh no! It looks like the Daily wire might be in trouble too! :blush: This clown is also claiming that cities would burn if Trump is re-elected. How Stooopid is that? The liberals own nearly all of the cities. They want to burn the places that liberals already occupy? Good God. If they were smart, they would say suburbs will burn if Trump is re-elected. If libs really want to torch Portland. I will pop the popcorn. :popcorn:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another fake news site falling for more fake news. Too funny!

1 Like

Ooh, another Fake News site writing a story based on Criminal O’Keefe’s shenanigans. Lol!

1 Like

Apparently he is sitting inside a gulag now, waiting for his hammer to start breaking rocks

1 Like

This is almost as big as the “Breitbartcopalypse” where they uncovered that video of Obama hugging a black guy and proving he was at Harvard.

1 Like

Does everyone remember when Obama was going to create his own “brown shirts”?

Yeah…didn’t happen.

I’m guessing that sooner or later Fox will pick up on this. So your fake news claim will be in the turlet.

My goal was to make you aware of stories that your liberal news sources are usually reluctant to cover. You wouldn’t even know about it if not for me. Soooooo. You’re welcome! And Mission accomplished.

What you think of these stories is your business.

I was at the grocery store the other day and I thought I overheard two stockers mention something about a “Steve Smith” seeing a video somewhere that may have mentioned a discussion about nazis, or it could have been the word nasty, not sure, and then a discussion about Bernie, or that could have been beanie weenies. Anyway, can we be outraged about Nazis and Bernie?

1 Like

The ramblings of a half-drunk local field manager on a hidden camera provided by two fake news websites is the new gold standard. Democrat conspiracy confirmed. Congrats. You got ‘em now!

2 Likes

I don’t remember that at all. Sorry. But I do agree it could never happen. Because of this.

Secondly and more importantly. We are very well armed. Who wants to risk their lives trying to round up Trump supporters? We are NRA members, hunters, sport shooters, former Marines, Army Rangers and Navy Seals. Anybody feel lucky?

My goal was to make you aware of stories that your liberal news sources are usually reluctant to cover. You wouldn’t even know about it if not for me. Soooooo. You’re welcome! And Mission accomplished.

What you think of these stories is your business.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The truly funny part is that you have more credibility with your story than James O’Keefe and their pretend actors have with their story.

1 Like

At least you are able to admit that “liberal news sources” are reluctant to promote fake news sources with fake actors pretending to be people associated with a campaign. :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah, I complete agree that it’s not going to happen. These outrage articles are ridiculous and only designed to drive clicks by selling people fear of something that is not going to happen (and I’m sure it’s never been discussed either)

2 Likes

If a US Gulag has WiFi, a fitness center, mess hall, functional toilets, and hot showers…is it still a Gulag?

Asking for a friend…

:shower:

1 Like

So, a local field manager references gulags on a hidden camera and it’s a huge deal?

How big of a deal is it when the President retweets someone warning of civil war if he is lawfully impeached and removed from office?

Drunk field manager gulags or sitting president civil war? Which is more concerning?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1178477534347960321?s=21

1 Like

Sorry. You don’t have the moral authority to admit anything for me. If you want to know what I am admitting you must first ask.

And BTW, Mission accomplished. :man_shrugging:

Which is more concerning? That is up to you. I did what I came here to do. :+1:

They were your words. I didn’t need to admit them for you. I was just commending you for your admission. Well done!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like