Bernie staffer wants to send Trump supporters off to the gulag

Depends on how hot the water is. He should not draw attention towards it himself. Nobody knows who this person is and he isnt influencal to his campaign so why create a distraction?

Project Veritas… until we see a complete unedited tape we can assume anything that appears from Project Veritas is inflammatory fiction.

But…did it? Inquiring minds want to know.

That’s a pretty wacky thing to say.

Good luck.

Then they should be sued. Yes?

Jail him for inciting violence

No, he shouldn’t try to sue. The video and his words are not fake. It certainly isn’t news though.

Should CNN be sued by President Trump?

Operation jade helm baby. Here it comes. Hope you like walmart

1 Like

Given how hard defamation suits are to win it would make more sense to just laugh at anything Project Veritas releases.

I do! A lot.

Ask CNN. They have a different story to tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

Doesn’t lessen the appropriateness of laughing off anything Project Veritas releases.

CNN gets stories wrong but they get a lot more stories right. Project Veritas has never gotten a story right in its history.

Me thinks that we might be seeing a little more on this issue. At the very least, Bernie should stick up for his man.

Not sure about that. Bernie may feel he is drawing attention to a nonsense source… why give Project Veritas the publicity? That’s what they thrive on.

Sure. That’s gotta be it. No other explanation. :drooling_face:

Bernie is so…red

1 Like

Bernie is toast. The party bosses don’t want him anymore now than they did in 2016. He’s done.

Red man bad.

No thanks

Who is red man? Crazy horse?

Anyway, as I predicted this story would take off. Sean is about to cover it.