Behold the power of The Hogg!

Lol when the earth was created lo those billions and billions of years ago. It had no atmosphere.

I know it hard for some people to fathom.

Allan

There was no moon when the earth was created.

Allan

Early Earth.s atmosphere contained almost no oxygen.

Allan

The world of anyone who decides it is.

Early Earth atmosphere was mostly carbon dioxide chief. Likely accounted for over 50%.

Neither did Venus, but we aren’t talking about at the moment of creation of the solar system, we are talking about Earth becoming like Venus in the future.

Earth has not had over 1% CO2 in the atmosphere for hundreds of millions of years. It will never go back to its primordial state.

Again, we are not talking about the primordial atmosphere. By the time oxygen producing organism began “polluting” the atmosphere, the air was mostly nitrogen, just as it is today. Earth will never return to a predominately CO2 atmosphere before it is stripped away entirely by the expanding dying sun. Only when Earth is being incinerated by the sun will it become like Venus.

Ah … the fantasy world of liberals. Gotcha.

And unless you’re going to get rid of most of the water on the planet it will never happen again. It isn’t even remotely possible.

No, just anyone with that moral system.

The whole thing about cosmology is long term thinking. Not tomorrow but millions and billions of years from now.

here is the hawking link.

Radical. and I dont think Trump decision will push us over the brink.

still was a brilliant mind.

Allan

Day 1

Created at the same time.

LOL. Thats one point of view.

In reality the earth was created before the moon.

Allan

You weren’t there, the Good Lord was.

I was there, I am God.

Allan

You still stand corrected chief!

You tell 'em dad!

Dont encourage me. LOL.

Allan

Even brilliant people are capable of saying incredibly stupid things. Giving Hawking credit for his intelligence, I took those statements as a joke. It is beyond comprehension that he actually believed that.