Behold the power of The Hogg!

No but you did. For shame.

Allan

For shame? :grin: Who do you think you are … the Forum arbiter of morality? :wink:

I know idle speculation isn’t productive.

Allan

If it weren’t for idle speculation, this Forum wouldn’t exist.

And that still doesn’t explain your moralistic condemnation.

I am learning not to speculate but to present facts,

And the fact is the perp is a total unknown

A work in progress.

Allan

Sorry, I hadn’t noticed.

But regardless, that does not make you morally superior over those who choose to continue to speculate.

Of course, it does.

Really? By what standard?

Each person’s standard, of course.

So none then. Linking speculating about something to a lack of morality is bizarre individual value, not a standard.

Of course, each person had his own standard, but you enjoying the nonsensical hair splitting per usual.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/an-nra-superfan-wants-to-arm-wrestle-david-hogg-over-gun-control/ar-AAynJwy

NRA fan wants to arm wrestle Hogg for the second amendment. LOL.

Allan

Most girls could out arm wrestle Hogg. He seems to have zero muscle on those arms.

I will agree an athlete he is not.

But than again neither was Steven Hawking.

Its not all about physicality.

Allan

Hawkings musings didn’t mean much to me either.

The key word was morality, not standards, but you enjoy ignoring the full context of a statement as usual.

In what world is speculating about an incident a moral transgression?

Do you remember him musing that Earth might end up like Venus if we did not curb our use of fossil fuels. The Algorians loved that one. :wink:

Still could do that, the earth ages are millions and millions of years, just because it didn’t happen in your short lifetime doesn’t mean it won’t happen

Allan

I remember something like that. The Algorians love dire predictions. The worse the better.

No … it could not. Eatrh’s atmosphere is primarily nitrogen. It has never been more than about 1% CO2. Even the elimination of all carbon consuming/oxygen producing life and the consumption of all oxygen through oxidation would not produce a 96.5% CO2 atmosphere like Venus has. And that doesn’t even consider that Venus gets more than twice the solar heating of Earth.