Behold the power of The Hogg!

There is nothing irrational about holding the man to his own damned words. He hasn’t said anything sincere on the subject since he got slapped back on his ass and buried with his own words.

Y’all be nice.

Yeah, I can read. The question is can you? You seem to not be able to understand that Hogg called NRA members “child murders” on more than one occasion. It was not until he was called out for it that he changed his tune. So your quote from him above is nothing more than a lie to pretend to back off from that extreme position. He is a hateful, lying bully, and he deserves to be treated accordingly.

However, that said, “swatting” is not appropriate treatment regardless of how dispicable his behavior has been. The use of the police for personal attacks is not only dangerous to all involved, it is illegal.

No it didn’t. You are making that up.

What Samm proved was that you are wrong. You must think this is opposite land or something.

If you truly believe that, you are more delusional than Hogg is.

Great, a video of Hogg lying about his previous statements. What else do you have?

Hogg’s lying right along with CNN. Brilliant job by the editor.

You have to watch it through to the end.

ToT is trying to rewrite history. That’s what the left does. Post some things he said that were harmless and ignore the rest. Pretend the rest never happened.

I want to thank you three again, for proving my point about the ignorant right that will swallow everything Trump says when he “corrects” himself. But won’t give a kid that lost class mates and went through a situation where he had to hide and was scared for his life even a little ■■■■■■■ break.

Good job guys!

Here again is why he was swatted.

He’ll make a perfect “proggie leftist”.

He was swatted for starting a campaign of hate.

Yep. That’s why they idolize him so.

Well, we really don’t know why he was swatted. Heck, for all we know, he might have even done it himself to regain the spotlight.

1 Like

You have a point. With his record he may have done it himself to paint himself again as a victim and get back on tv.

1 Like

Possibility.

Cameron Katsy was also swatted last week.

Allan

Lol or it could be a I have no life nra member who wanted Hogg killed by the swat team.

Until an arrest is made it’s pure speculation.

I did not speculate on motive or who I think did it, just reported the facts.

Allan

Did I say that you did?

I’m sure the right wing ghouls will be along to let us know how he’s really a piece of ■■■■ too and deserved it for his hateful campaign or some crap like that.