Behold the power of The Hogg!

If you in New Jersey wants to be considered part of the Nation, you have to abide by the same Constitution that covers the rest of the country. That IS a solution, you just don’t like it.

Maybe before you start asking for solutions, you ought to define the problem so everyone knows what the ■■■■ you are talking about.

Oh quit with that BS. Grenades are not firearms and they are not arms under the context of the 2nd Amendment. Firearms most certainly are.

I Missed the part of the constitution has the word “firearms” in the second amendment.

Maybe yours is different but mine say “arms”

And arms at the time of the consitution was written meant “Weapons of offense” certainly a hand grenade fits that arms definition. Does it not.

So now you wild rose have deemed arms, only to include firearms and not subject to any regulation whatsoever. That means a 10 year old can walk into a gun store and buy an ar-15 if he or she has the means to purchase it with any questions asked becuase that would be infringing on the second amendment.

Or would you have state legislators regulate the purchase or all arms, firearms or not, the way they see fit and in a constitutional manner.

Allan

No Samm, you just proved that you gun huggers are unable to be honest, even the slightest bit honest about what David Hogg has repeatedly said about NRA members.

Here it is one more time for you so you can prove again that everything I said in the post that made you cry is true.

Can you read this Samm?

Is your gun hugging brain able to understand that he has said repeatedly when he has spoken negatively about the NRA he is only speaking about a few at the top of the organization or will you just keep clinging to your butt hurt so you can keep lying about the kid whenever you get a chance.

Maybe the next time he’s swatted he’ll get shot and y’all can have a good laugh, eh buddy?

You’ve proved all too often to all to many that any attempt at honest discussion with you is a waste of time and effort.

You and others can continue to lie about David Hogg and I will continue to point it out using the language that it deserves.

Do I really need to post all of the citations defining arms from the Heller decision again? Is there any point or are you just going to pretend they don’t exist again?

Quit lying and projecting. Nobody is lying about Hogg, nobody is being dishonest here but yourself.

lol - see! You can’t look at anything else.

The video I was speaking of was the one that I linked to that brought your first dumb ass reply “Learn what?”.

Try to keep up chief.

Your lies have been exposed by his quoted words.

I realize you aren’t able to understand what’s going on Rose. But I will continue to correct you all the same.

His own words prove the case, we’ve been making from day one. I don’t give a damn what he’s tried to do since to walk them back.

Alisyn Camerota called out extremist David Hogg and then Jesse Waters did the same for Hogg’s poisoning of the well with his demagoguery. On Friday, Tucker said Hogg was “definitely not fit to be making policy for the rest of us.”
Surprisingly, CNN’s Alisyn Camerota actually called out far-left agitator David Hogg Monday for his vicious attacks on Marco Rubio. She hinted that his vile rhetoric went too far. Hogg’s response was they didn’t go far enough.

She mentioned the $1.05 signs. Hogg has been promoting the $1.05 signs which claim that $1.0r is the price Marco Rubio thinks a child’s life is worth. The left came to that amount by taking his $5,000 donation and dividing it by students in Florida. It’s an absurd and insulting attack.

Camerota also said she spoke to victim’s families and they say Rubio reached out to them and is doing a lot. Hogg didn’t want to hear any of it. It’s all insufficient to Hogg [only when they are Republicans].

“In reality, these laws have more holes than Swiss cheese,” he claimed with his usual demagoguery. He isn’t about facts or logic, just vicious appeals to the emotions and hate of others.

This know-nothing David Hogg paints Marco Rubio as being in the pocket of the NRA over a $5,000 donation. But it was Rubio who had the guts to go to the CNN townhall to be abused and insulted in the end.

I can’t even link to his vulgar, dishonest tirades about Governor Scott here without risking a ban.

His own words cleaned up of course to pass forum rules.

It just makes me think what sick ■■■■■■■ out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected. What type of ■■■■■■ person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Try selling that BS to people in comas and those too dumb to look for themselves, it won’t sell here.

That’s what the Constitution says Allan.

Your ignorance and refusal to acknowledge anything outside of your bubble completely proves everything I made in the post that hurt your poor little delicate sensibilities so much.

Thank you for proving my point just like Samm did.

Texas has a horrible history violations. Still does.

Ignorance hell I provided you his own words and detailed out the attacks.

But we’re slowly heading in the right direction.

Yes. Yes we are. 2019 will hopefully be interesting.

And I’ve posted his own words enough times for you and Samm that even the most dense individuals should be able to understand and retain them.

He has said again and again and for the really, really, really stupid ■■■■■■■ on the right that hug their guns he has said again …

That he believes 99.9% of NRA members are amazing people that just worry about the second amendment and want to promote gun safety. And that when he speaks bad about the “NRA” he is only speaking about a few at the top.

You, Samm and others for whatever ■■■■■■■ stupid reasons you have simply refuse to acknowledge that the kid has repeatedly tried to correct the misconception about his hate for NRA members.

You are worthless to talk to about this any further. But I will correct you in the future using the language it deserves.

I’ve posted this for you before at least twice but AGAIN…

You can hear him say the words himself in this speech. But I’m sure you’ll stay butt hurt, you really seem to enjoy it.

And THAT was exactly the point of my original profanity laced post.

You’d rather hold onto your irrational hate and say that the kid deserves to be possibly killed by being swatted.

“Hate begets hate” - your words in response to the news. Right Rose? And you have the nerve to talk about disgusting.

You’re repeating his attempts to dig himself out of the hole he dug himself with his own words early on. I don’t give a damn how much mealy mouthed lying he does in such attempts.