Behold the power of The Hogg!

How so? Earth’s atmosphere has not contained more than about 1% CO2 for at least 500 million years.

Samm, it is so tiresome always having to show you your own post. You clearly said the Earth’s atmosphere has NEVER been more than about 1% CO2.

YOU STAND CORRECTED CHIEF.

Now go ahead and nit pick with some ridiculous point for 100 post while I keep repeating you made a mistake.

Wrong.

Here is the context of that statement:

Clearly, I do not stand corrected, particularly by you.

Again, don’t know if you’re just full of … or if you really can’t remember or figure out what you initially said that in reply too.

Here is the context of when you made that comment chief. Stop posting false information about it.

What’s the Hogg Power Level today?

Zero. :sunglasses:

Posting actual quotes of what I posts earlier is not false information. You just don’t want to acknowledge what I said several times, instead focusing in person on the one time I skipped repeating the “hundreds of million of years” qualifier because that time parameter had already been established earlier in the conversation. Now why don’t you move on. This isn’t even within the subject of the thread.

The Mayor caught a pardon, but I don’t think he’ll be ■■■■■■■ with Davey again any time soon.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/06/12/mayor-maine-who-slammed-parkland-survivor-beats-recall-vote/qQU1aUHxLcKQCvGvYNcKlK/story.html

That’s called wishful thinking.

His book “#NeverAgain” comes out on Tuesday.

Can I put you and @WuWei down for a copy.

Allan

Absolutely. What a nice gift for father’s day.

Thank you Allan.

Hogg is a nothing.

Lol. Nothing with a book.

That’s something.

You can try and downplay it

But it is something.

Allan

Lots of people have books that sell little to nothing. :cowboy_hat_face:

At least it’s good for a doorstop.

Allan

You realize he probably didn’t write it, right?

He didn’t. I am shocked. Lol

Allam

You misspelled your name again.

Actually his sister wrote it. At least that is what she claims in her tweets about it.

At least he didn’t spell it Allah. :wink:

Harvard. It’s gonna be a tough life for Mr. Hogg.

Allan