Behold the power of The Hogg!

Learn what?

It will be the year 2150 and jerseys laws will still be place. And even tougher.

Allan

The landfill will be bigger and better than ever as well right? :wink:

This swatting crap is out of control. I will agree.

Waste of manpower and dangerous.

Allan

We’ll see.

Thank you for showing exactly what I was talking about Samm. I could not have asked for a better example than your reply.

My post was spot on chief.

My apologies snowflake.

How to be an adult.

Thick hide here. That sort of language just speaks volumes about the person using it.

Not my problem. Was just noting a factual statement by WR.

Been checking out his sewer, have you? You cons are really strange puppies.

When discussing vile, repulsive people, I tend to use vile, repulsive language.

:rofl:

An adult talks about his parents like that?

Very adult-like.

People who weren’t properly raised use that sort of language,

Do you also think it’s wrong that I just start kissing chicks when I meet them and grab 'em by the ■■■■■■

Mom and Dad said it was the right thing to do, but I’ve always felt a little funny about it.

He didn’t mention his parents at all in that video.

Oh, never mind… you just wanted to prove my point about gun huggers.

I can’t begin to tell you how pathetic and childish it is that you refuse to look at anything else the kid says while clinging to and acting like such an upset little girl/snowflake over these 2 or 3 sentences in everything he has said. I’d like to, but it’s just too pathetic for words.

Here Sneaky, for all to see so everyone can rage on about what a monster he is.

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the ■■■■■■■ phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a ■■■■■■■ democracy, so we have to.”

Sorry, but you were not talking about Hogg calling the NRA an organization of “child murders,” you were talking about Hogg being a persecuted saint. Please do try to keep up with your own rhetoric.

You have completely run off the rails.

No … you use vile repulsive language because you have nothing of substance to say and think it’s a substitute for a valid argument. You ought to step back and take some deep breaths before you give yourself a stroke.

1 Like

Quite the fantasy. It must frustrate the hell out of you knowing a majority of the new generation are supporting more freedom, not more regulation.