Behold the power of The Hogg!

That’s right, so there is no reason to vote. Stay home, your liberal State’s votes will go to the liberal candidate anyway.

The Parkland SRO is going to talk to Savanna on the today show tomorrow. Lester Holt said so.

That should be interesting. What show?

The Today Show.

Too nauseating for me. If you come across a video of it post it.

Oh no there are other local races that your vote does count in.

Allan

Hogg was “swatted” this morning.

Lucky for him he was not home.

Time to move and get some protection.

Some gun nut nra type will try and take him out.

It’s just a matter of time.

Allan

Hate begets hate.

When you poke the bear with a sharp stick, don’t be surprised when the bear tries to eat you.

No. Ignorant ■■■■ ing ■■■■■■■■ in this country that choose purposefully to ignore that he has said again and again what I quoted below from his twitter account are what caused this. But the ignorant ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ in this country have to keep saying dumb ■■■■ about him like how he hates… and how he is the one insulting all gun owners.

They are too ■■■■■■■ stupid to get past hugging their guns to actually listen to what the kid is saying even if they disagree with it completely and instead just choose to buy into the ■■■■■■■■ and worse, keep spreading the ■■■■■■■■ that the kid just hates.

Then when they hear that someone tried to kill him or hurt him by swatting him they just make more stupid ass comments in reply to it.

READ THE ■■■■■■■ QUOTE BELOW. HE DOES NOT HATE NRA MEMBERS AND IS NOT TRYING TO POKE THEM.

“I’ve never said NRA members are bad people they are not in fact they are politically active individuals that want to be safe gun owners that’s amazing the issue is people at the top of the NRA that continue to only want to sell more guns reguardless of who gets them” - David Hogg on twitter 8:00 PM - 11 Mar 2018

You do know that this lawsuit got the old tossaroo “ out of hand” by the third circuit court of appeals due to a previous challenge in 2013.

The may-issue was challenged in 2013 and lost.

You can’t refile a lawsuit that’s already settled law unless you want to lose.

Allan

You two could learn a thing or two from David Hogg.

You too.

Video of David Hogg calling the NRA “child murderers.”

Oh, and his statement that you quoted above is completely fallacious. The people at the top of the NRA do not only want to sell more guns regardless of who gets them. That has never been an agenda of the NRA. In fact, the NRA does not want anyone who should not have a gun to get them. But you liberals refuse to cooperate with the NRA to work together to help keep guns out of the hands of people who should not have them, simply because you hate the NRA so much. You are your own worst enemy in your fight against guns.

And you could learn a lot more about David Hogg if you weren’t so blinded by your own prejudice.

It was his hateful, dishonest, vulgar statements about gun owners and the NRA that started this whole mess.

What a steaming pile of absolute dishonest garbage.

My sewer is cleaner than that mouth, congrats.

1 Like

Like what?

I’m still waiting for his apology for calling me and millions of other law abiding people in this country “child murderers.”

Amen to that!

I hope who ever did that is caught and thrown under the jail.

There will be another. Then another.