Behold the power of The Hogg!

Of course I did.

Any questions?

lol - You are an insecure little Sheila, aren’t you?

pssst… You ain’t so hot at guessing genders either chief.

Definitely not and you just showed your skirt.

That’s okay girl, you keep calling me she and I’ll return the favor.

Why are you wasting your time with them WR?

They’re noting more the forum trolls. I ignore em 99 percent of the time.

We’ll always have Zimmerman conan!

True but then you can only let the BS pile up so high before the naturally ignorant start to believe it.

Is that all you have left?

You should read the book.

Haven’t heard that since the 1st grade. Very juvenile.

I know you are, but what am I?

Well there is the partridge, but you’ll have to get it out of the tree.

When are you going to start demonstrating that in your posts?

The problem with your analysis is that bullet mass and velocity are not the only factors that determine how much damage the bullet causes. Much more important is how much of the energy is transferred to the target. At close range, a heavy slow bullet is generally more effective than a light weight fast bullet. Ask any big game hunter.

Besides, banning a particular gun because you believe it causes worse wounds than other guns is absurd. It makes it sound like you are establishing rules to make a sporting event more fair.

When that .44 bullet gets stopped by bone, 100% of the energy is imparted to the animal (or person) and the bone shatters into little pieces. Your day will be seriously be ruined. If forced to make the choice, I would MUCH rather be shot with a .233 than a .44 magnum.

Where did I say I wanted to ban any guns?

Take your time.

I’ll wait.

Effective range.

The vast majority of murders including mass murders, are at close range … less than 15 yards. A rifle provides no particular advantage at that distance and may even create some disadvantages in some situations because it is less wieldable.

The key word there is “can.” Far more critical to causing damage to flesh is bullet design. And those who have made bullet design their life work will tell you that a heavy, sub sonic, well designed bullet will do more damage and be more lethal than small fast moving ball ammo such as is usually fired from AR style rifles. As Sneaky said, shooting is more than math.

And it would be nice, particularly coming from someone like you who has repeatedly demonstrated their ignorance, that you knock off the personal insults. It is not helpful.

… undamaged, no.