Behold the power of The Hogg!

There is reason why we say know your guns, and know your ammo, Use the right weapon and ammo to application you’re using it for.

There’s also a reason why people who don’t know the first thing about the subject should keep their mouths shut or ask intelligent questions instead of pontificating from a position of ignorance.

Keep cherry picking and I’ll keep laughing at you chief.

Cherry picking? I’m showing you the actual reactions on tissue from the most popular ammo on the market.

Still laughing as you type bud.

Nice, that 45 leave hell lot of damage to jell block while other one shown the higher velocity impact but basically made a lot cleaner hole as it went through and out the back side.

lol - Yeah, you two scientists just go ahead and ignore the huge expansion of the gel as the high velocity round went through… That kind of stuff doesn’t cause any damage to a human body at all.

Even his cherry picked stuff proves my point. Thanks Rose!

And thanks for making me look conan.

What we’ve proven is that you don’t know the first thing about terminal ballistics and even more entertaining is you don’t know enough about the subject to realize what a fool you are making of yourself.

1 Like

I am definitely rubber and you are definitely glue, because that crap you just posted is bouncing off of me and sticking all over you.

No, what you are is a know nothing who things she’s a know it all which is obvious for all to see here.

That and a completely arrested juvenile.

the high velocity round hits the body and begins to tumble end over end or fragment.

either way. yikes.

Allan

:rofl: Too funny.

You can’t distinguish from hyped verses reality.

You typed this.

What I actually typed was this.

No, what you are is a know nothing who things she’s a know it all which is obvious for all to see here.

Of course you just proved that the latter part.

That and a completely arrested juvenile.

applies equally to yourself.

Learn how to quote the right post, homeboy.

And you lady, have a ridiculous Goddess complex.

I did quote the right post and I’m not your home anything

And you can’t even tell the difference between male and female.

No, homeslice, you did not.