Because of Trump, we have a Corona Vaccine, & Stocks through the Roof!

Make that 30 points over the previous all-time high on February 12th, 2020.

2 Likes

Capitalism at it’s best!

The market reaaaaally likes a Biden win.

7 Likes

All time high? I wonder what percentage of Presidents hit the all time high in the Dow.

More fake news/lies from Compost that libs love to parrot and post at Hannity land.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-agreement-us-government-600

You may want to correct Pfizer own website/news.

Notice the date on their article. July 22 2020.

So want to tell us more fake news/lies?

2 Likes

Trump won re-election.

3 Likes

Yes, that thing that happened on February 12th this year before China made their bid for the White House.

2 Likes

I am pretty familiar with these type of freezers. There are products that I sell that require -40 storage. They are expensive, and not that common.

If every Dr. office, pharmacy, and other places that may be delivering this vaccine needs one…that is going to overload the freezer suppliers. I am sure they are happy.

It will take time to get that infrastructure in place.

(fun fact, -40 is the same in C or F)

Yeah. What percent of President reach an all time high in the Dow?

This is like congratulating a 6th Grader for making it to class mostly on time, like every single one of his classmates.

Keep handing out the participation trophies.

It’s embarrassing, but whatever helps folks sleep at night.

1 Like

Biden,Trump…had nothing to do with this. Thank you to Phizer for sinking its own money into this…private enterprise always works best.

1 Like

Trolling?

You have no comment on Washington Compost putting out false information and libs here parroting those lies?

1 Like

I understand the hatred embedded deep within the heart, just not the execution.

1 Like

They didn’t take the development money, but gladly sold the vaccine.

• U.S. government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for $1.95 billion and can acquire up to 500 million additional doses

I would not say always. In this case, hopefully yes.

Own money? They were guaranteed 1.95 billion dollars from DoD under operation warp speed if they get vaccine approved…with possible more money for 500 million doses.

Even in libs win they still unable to tell the truth.

1 Like

What percent of Presidents again? You’re mumbling.

And you’re gnashing because you still live in Trump’s economy. :wink:

1 Like

Well yeah…but I’d put private development ahead of government development any day.

What percent of Presidents?

More participation awards for Trump.

There’s that hatred again. :hugs:

1 Like