Because of Trump, we have a Corona Vaccine, & Stocks through the Roof!

Dow increase in November 2016: all praise be to Trump.

Dow increase November 2020: all praise be to Trump

1 Like

Trump did some good things for the country. Now it’s time for him to do another good thing and accept that the people have spoken and Biden will be president.

3 Likes

Funny how that works.

2 Likes

The company that is close to having a virus corrected VP Pence’s claim that this had anything to do with Operation Warp Speed. They developed this on their own without government interference. Just another Trump admin lie.

2 Likes

To me this is on par with saying the 14thC Black Death wasn’t all bad because it put the surviving working class in a better negotiating position. :wink:

1 Like

Good to see vaccine advancement. Also …

https://twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/1325793081287970816

2 Likes

Pfizer never needed to. They’ve always risen to the occasion to meet a hard challenge head on.

1 Like

Silver linings.

Indeed. I did post in another thread about the positive things that happened under the Trump administration. Credit where it’s due, even if it is like wading through sewage looking for quarters. :wink:

1 Like

This is what real leadership looks like. Thank you, President Biden.

4 Likes

-80 freezers are actually pretty common.

It absolutely was. Trump was so favorable to China they thought they’d cut their nose off to spite their face. Lol

Bully for him. The door is that way.

Not I.

So now big pharma is part of this conspiracy?

■■■■ me, if Dems are so good at this why on earth didn’t they ensure they got the Senate?

This conspiracy is becoming more and more insane with each passing day.

1 Like

Democrats are biding their time to avoid suspicion. When they cheat in the upcoming midterms to assume full control of Centgov, you’ll understand.

:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Cuomo says its good that we will have an effective vaccine but bad that it was announced by Trump. Apparently he believes that the private industry, which developed the vaccine, cannot be trusted to deliver it. Only the government loves you.
He doesn’t know what the Biden distribution plan would be like but he knows, without evidence, that it would be fairer.
And besides, the “Biden vaccine” would have sounded so good.
Maybe we could delay distribution to make Cuomo happy.

1 Like

Depends on how you define “common”. Common is a qualitative term not a quantitative term.

Are they available in quantities to vaccinate hundreds of millions of Americans and billions around the world? I doubt it. I predict that proper freezer storage will be a big logistical problem that will have to be addressed as part of the distribution plan.

JMHO of course.
.WW, PSHS

The DOW is now 125 points away from exceeding its all-time high thanks to the Trump economy. Try not to screw this up, Dems. :rofl:

2 Likes

Whoops…
https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/11/09/biden-trump-election-live-updates/#link-R7YIYSRTDRBVVDSBIZTFODNV54

From the article
Pfizer, unlike its competitors, did not join Operation Warp Speed, the government initiative designed to erase the financial risk of vaccine and therapeutics development by providing funding to companies and helping coordinate the trials. Instead, Pfizer plowed $2 billion of its own money into the project, a partnership with German biotech firm BioNTech, and then struck a $1.95 billion contract with the U.S. government to provide 100 million doses, contingent on the vaccine’s effectiveness.

In an interview with the New York Times, Kathrin Jansen, a senior vice president at Pfizer and head of its vaccine research and development, sought to distance the company from the initiative and presidential politics.

Turns out -Operation Warp Speed had no effect on this.

2 Likes