Because of Trump, we have a Corona Vaccine, & Stocks through the Roof!

40 million cases outside the United States, and 1 million deaths outside the United States . . . but Sure call it Trump Flue instead of China Virus as it really is.

1 Like

Did you read it?

Depends on the product.

Government spends millions on R&D at universities to develop all kinds of things, taking the risk away from corporations. Then we basically give it to the private market, to continue the work. It is a good system, but does have flaws.

Or, truth and facts. :man_shrugging:

Nah. Just countering the idolatry.

What percent of Presidents?

This is an irrational metric. It’s valuable only to those whose devotion to the President requires unquestioning support.

Might as well be running around with “My Child has Average Attendance at School” bumper stickers.

What percent? Is “crickets” a percent?

2 Likes

“I thought we were an autonomous collective.”

2 Likes

Yes, the government will purchase a vaccine Pfizer developed on their own.

Yeah. :wink:

Keep dealing in emotions. Support for this President is all based on the feelz.

I’ll keep dealing in data and facts.

What percent? This isn’t hard.

It’s simple data, but the cult of Trumpism always stumbles over data.

What percent?

Either you didn’t read this or are not aware what operation warp speed was (it was not about production)

Keep trying to pretend that you don’t. :wink:

LOL.

What percent? Someone who didn’t have an irrational emotional attachment to the President would be able to answer this.

There’s that projection again. lol

2 Likes

So they are going through the REGULAR proceedure for new drugs? I mean time frame for what normally happens and all? Like the 6 years of trials and all that?

So did they do the traditional 3.5 years of trials to check for side effects, reactions, and all that other stuff. Of did they get the “warp Speed” aproval time line?

2 Likes

Nope, just responding to your comment:

I believe the senior VP of Pfizer.
I’d hope everyone does, especially if the validity of the vaccine is on the line.

So did they do the normal 3ish years of testing before every getting it into a human – the normal FDA approval process? Or did they get Warp speed approval as well?

2 Likes

But Lucy, we HAVE to give all of the credit to Trump. We have to. It’s the last salvation of a President who’s term is quickly coming to an end.

1 Like

Normal FDA approval time line is for 3ish years of animal trial, and other stuff BEFORE it every makes it to trials in Human’s. Did this happen with this drug? Or did it get the warp speed time line approval?

1 Like

Mar-a-Lago Malaria.

3 Likes

Biden isn’t involved in this.

1 Like