Because of Trump, we have a Corona Vaccine, & Stocks through the Roof!

As predicted, right after the election corona would go away. As soon as it’s over, we have a vaccine!
Trump’s Operation Warp Speed is why.
Now Stocks will go way up, but of course Biden will take credit for it all…

Finally the trump flu will be under control.

Thank you joe biden…

1 Like

…and cuz of China, “we” may have Biden…was that their plan?

1 Like

A vacinne that will begin to be available after the new year begins prioritized for first responders and those at the most risk with wide distribution by next summer.

And Trump losing the election because of his crappy leadership (although at the cost of 10’s of thousands of American lives).
Well that’s a two’fer.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Can someone please let the Coronavirus know that is over? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

A vaccine for which the trump administration has not given the states a penny for distribution

Well there is that, my understanding is that in addition to the normal logistics issues of distribution and administration, this vaccine requires super-cold storage conditions to remain viable. Something like -70 to -90 degrees C.

That is not your normal meat freezer.
.WW, PSHS

If Biden supporters would stop haphazzardly and irresponsibly celebrating and rioting in the streets, this more than likely wouldn’t be so.

1 Like

Yep all those rioters in the dakotas. Smh

1 Like

Same message for all the super spreader events Trump had leading up to the election?

1 Like

Damn…ya got me. :sunglasses:

I doubt stocks would keep going after Biden started screwing things up.

I am going to sell in early jan. I would sell right now but would like to delay declaring them on my income taxes until 2022.

They probably will not crash before Trump left office.

1 Like

Going away? I guess there is no need for Biden to set up a taskforce to tackle the issue day one.

Stocks rose under Obama. And Bush, and Clinton, and Bush, and Reagan, and Carter, and Ford…etc.

2 Likes

Pfizer didn’t take any funding from Operation Warp Speed.

10 Likes

Pfizer not only hasn’t taken money from Operation Warp Speed on this, they released these results via Press Release, not through peer review.

I hope that they are right and they have a good and effective vaccine, but it might be too soon to spike the football on this.

9 Likes

In regards to the stock market that is not because of Trump. LOL!
Please stop that BS narrative.
I’ve been watching the stock market everyday since 2008 when I loss damn near 10k in investments. :frowning_face:
When Obama took the oath of office the market(dow jones) was below 8000. Between his first term and second term the market damn near tripled, up 26% after his first term and up roughly 74% after his 2nd term. When Obama got on that helicopter on January 20th, 2017 the dow jones stood at close to 20k.
Trump walked into a good situation as the market continued to rise after he took the oath, his job was not to screw it up. To say stocks are through the roof solely because of Trump shows one, many people have no idea how the stock market works and two partisan in their thinking.

3 Likes

Pesky facts again.

Stop it.

1 Like

A promise of money before results were delivered. Takes away some of the risk.

3 Likes

Can’t trust fake news CNN. Trump said COVID would go away after the 4th.

1 Like