Barr to investigate FBI conduct during Russia investigations

I ask for evidence all the time from Democrats on here, and most of the time
I don’t get a detailed answer. I’ll simply get a whatever, you’re wrong. lol.

It is awesome! I agree!

The Democrats investigating Trump yes, was a witch hunt.
Is it only fair, and ok when Democrats can investigate Republicans,
but not the other way around?

Why so nervous?

1 Like

She says things cuz she old

:joy:

Hillary? Is that you? Or maybe John Podesta?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/438136-the-single-sentence-russia-bombshell-that-attorney-general-barr-delivered?amp

Strozk took care of that.

1 Like

So one guy out of how many thousands of agents represent all the FBI?

With reputation, that’s all it takes. We can add in Comey’s management of the Hildawg case if you want.

Appeals to authority are already a pretty weak tactic. Appealing to HIM as an authority is priceless. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s certainly how mafia lawyers play the game. They try to find one bad cop and then taint the entire department over his actions while trying to get their client off. It’s a pretty good strategy. They don’t really care if they trash upstanding people.

Obviously not. This is more an instance of @WuWei and Trump’s interests aligning.

@WuWei hates the “centgov” and will latch onto anything that harms it.

Trump hates anyone who is a threat to his corruption including the government he is supposed to lead.

Together, they’ll burn it all down if we let them.

3 Likes

No. Barr made that clear in his testimony:

“This is not launching an investigation of the FBI,” he stressed. “Frankly, to the extent there were issues at the FBI, I do not view it as a problem of the FBI. I think it was probably a failure of the group of leaders—the upper echelons of the FBI. I think the FBI is an outstanding organization and I am very pleased Director Chris Wray is there.”

2 Likes

Seems apparent enough.

This post almost is enough irony for me to take the effort to pull all your posts in the threads when a black man gets shot by a cop wrongly, or rightly.

Go ahead.

There are tons of good cops. They should not have their name drug through the mud because a bad cop does something wrong to a black or a white person.

Now, the strategy that trump and many trump’s voters are using, to trash any organization that crosses him, has no integrity. Or honor. And it’s definitely what the mafia does.

Shall we all line up and wait for the cries of “witchhunt!” by the same pundits we’ve been hearing it from the last two years?

2 Likes

We all remember how upset donnie got when the former AG recused himself.

Barr has proven to be a partisan. He’s out to punish anyone who dear cross Trump. Anyone can see that except for Trump-loving cult followers.