Barr to investigate FBI conduct during Russia investigations

And Lynch and Holder were proven to be partisans and out to protect Obama to the glee of Obama-loving cult followers. Everyone who weren’t Obama loving cult followers knew this.
So what has changed in DC?
Nothing it just depends on if the guy is for your side than every thing they do is just fine.

Obama didn’t need protection.

Trump does.

Barr is going where the laws takes him accordingly to crimes ans abuse of power originated…maybe something that libs should have thought out before they tried there little Coup d’état.

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

Still doesn’t understand how a coup works.

SEDITION!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Coup?

Get a grip.

Did Pence become a democrat and everyone forgot to tell me?

1 Like

They’re using you. You’re being manipulated.

I don’t remember all the complaints about partisanship from Dems when Holder and Lynch were attorneys general., Apparently only Republican Presidents are supposed to have AGs who are opposed to them.

1 Like

Trump didn’t need protection from the laws by Barr because Mueller had found there was no collusion and did not call out obstrction (which would have been ridiculous to have obstruction of a political witch hunt).
Did Trump need protection re things like fast and furious and IRS partisanship? Likely we will never know because he had it.

Maybe he’s evolved.

1. I believe you know that’s not true. No underlying crime is necessary for obstruction.
  2. It wouldn’t be just obstructing the ‘witch hunt’ portion of the investigation.

If there is no crime, what is being obstructed?

If there is no crime, how is justice obstructed?

Is Spying on a political campaign a big deal? I think it’s very scary!

Apparently (based on Barr’s “summary”), Mueller presented evidence for and against obstruction. Barr shielded Trump from that.

It certainly isn’t ridiculous to have obstruction of a political witch hunt. Ask Clinton.

Yes, Trump needs protection from the DoJ. There are numerous investigations into many facets of his political and private life going on as we speak in addition to those matters which Barr is already muddying the waters on.

Silence for 8 years of Holder and Lynch. Only now does a President need to have an AG who is not politically favorable to him.

I just read they were discussing a special counsel before Trump fired Comey.

That’s not good.

PM the link.

From my understanding Bruce Ohr knew the dossier was fake and must have told Mueller that when Mueller brought him onboard. So they needed another out and that was obstructionism, and once Comey was fired they got that ticket. So they couldn’t have started special counsel for Russian collusion knowing that.

They used obstructionism in as a tool to silence Trump…because if Trump said or did anything they could yell obstructionism.

Mueller team was never about Russian collusion.

Yeah. They used obstruction to silence Trump.

Because he hasn’t said anything about the investigation for 2 years.

What universe are you guys living in?

2 Likes

Obama didn’t need protection. Trump does.