Barr to investigate FBI conduct during Russia investigations

There are no actual serious questions just huffing and puffing.

Trump could expose the whole lot by simply releasing the Fisa docs, but he wont cause he knows the FBI was right in investigating him just the simple fact that everyone lied is enough.

Thread police? I never knew. Huh.

Perhaps because it didn’t happen?

We’ll see. The investigation is just beginning. Patience.

LOL!!!

Says the Chris Davis of the forum: 0-for-:infinity:

:joy:

1 Like

Not the thread police. Just the thread’s creator. Trying to keep my thread on topic as per forum guidelines. You have no problem with that. Right?

Irony is ironical.

1 Like

He wasn’t placed under surveillance.

There’s the explanation.

I think we need an investigation into Barr’s investigation of the FBI investigation of the Trump campaign. There are serious questions about his handling of the matter. I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want them answered.

1 Like

I’ll take that as a yes. You’re ready to get back on topic. Excellent choice!

I wasn’t the one acting like the thread police trying to derail my own thread with arbitrary, illogical, inaccurate rules.

Indeed. An identical refrain and a perfect segue correlating the two relatable, pertinent issues. I can see where the discomfort would arise though.

I smell that vibe again.

Do you have any concerns toward the justification of the Trump hoax? Was it all perfectly non political? Or do we need more information?

If the IG finds there was justification, then there’s no hoax.

You mean the review?

Hillary’s criminal email investigation was a “security review”. I know this because she told us so.

Seriously?

Democrat Politicians Colluded with Russia.
They’re simply projecting things upon Trump.

That’s why Hillary had to hurry up and cover everything up very quickly.

Yes. Seriously. And fortunately the A.G. agrees.