Barr Meets With Murdoch

I know exactly what you were saying and it was of course completely wrong.

The AG is not and never has been limited to conducting business on the premises of the DOJ.

My opinion is that it is entirely inappropriate for the AG to visit the erstwhile Australian Rupert Murdoch’s home under the current circumstances.

So what? Do you actually think your opinion matters to Barr or anyone else in power here?

I suspect that my opinion is of the same import as all other posters on this forum as far as Barr et al are concerned. If that was the criterion for posting on this forum I would suspect that there would be far fewer posts. Of course the more likely motivation for posting on this forum is to be involved in discussion of contemporary issues.

1 Like

Well no, public opinion as expressed by Americans actually has an impact on our gov’t.

That is not what I said; but I am sure that there may be some posters who would love prove that you are right by publicly expressing that the current holder of the position of President of the USA is unfit for office and should resign.

Well that’s nonsensical gibberish. If public support for impeachment gets to a high enough level it will occur.

If Pelosi belied she had strong enough public support she wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to call for a vote to open an official impeachment proceeding.

If Public support reaches a high enough level the Senate would vote to convict as well.

If/when both of those are met Trump will almost certainly resign rather than face formal impeachment and removal from office.

Impeachment of the president is an entirely political action and it is public sentiment which drives it.

I am positive that there are posters on this forum who would very readily express publicly their opinion that Trump should be removed for office if their proclamation would realise their standpoint.

More attention seeking gibberish.

Who will be the next Fox News’s journalist to depart ?

You seem to have the crystal ball so tell us. Name and date of the next departure?

I am not yet ready to reveal the next to go at Fox News at this stage.

Looks like Barr is willing to do what Michael Cohen would do and Jeff sessions wouldn’t.

The Fixer-General.

2 Likes

Perhaps Barr’s people contacted Murdoch’s people and Murdoch preferred for the discussion be done more privately outside of the DoJ offices. Maybe he didn’t want to be seen walking into the DoJ.

A discussion about their grandchildren perhaps?
Golf game?

1 Like

That would be exactly why he should never have met Murdoch at his home.

Are your jackboots polished?

I have no idea what your point is.

Seems like this meeting should be on one of Glenn Beck’s chalkboards.

His opinion matters just as much as yours.