Barr Meets With Murdoch

Does the DOJ have an ongoing investigation of Murdoch that I haven’t heard about?

You guys crack me up! :rofl:

Cheerio!

When he was 10?

Perhaps Murdoch has a few Journalists that participated in Obama’s attempted coup. :rofl:

You bet.

1 Like

They were probably just discussing their grandkids and stuff.

I don’t think Rupert’s ideology is as far-right, instead he saw the far-right position as means to lots of untapped $$$. Much like DJT did.

2 Likes

Rice met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac. Therefore “something something something” made up without any evidence.

Seriously, you don’t see the difference between having a private meeting with someone and having a private meeting with the spouse of someone whom you are supposed to be investigating?

Rice?

Of course I see the difference.

With one, the easy inferences support your narrative. With the other, they don’t.

1 Like

Swapped yogurt recipes and yoga routines.

Barr said two words: James Rosen.

1 Like

he sees it and he doesn’t care is my take just because he’s saying Rice met with Bill.

Looks more like it has to do with Shep because he was fired day after.

Of course. I’ll bet you’re right.

Ha ha…that’s adorably naive, as statistics show American public opinion has precisely zero impact on government.

Maybe he didn’t want their conversation to be the subject of the next leaker’s texts and/or calls to the media?

1 Like

Well that’s certainly not true.

Public opinion is what builds party and candidates platforms and when they fail to keep the big promises they make it tends to often lead to them eventually being driven from office.

Public Opinion is always the driving force when it comes to presidential impeachments especially in the modern era.

The stats show that the laws that get passed are not in any ways correlated to the wishes of the electorate…they are instead directly correlated to special interests and the moneyed class.

Who cares about platforms and promises when they lead to nothing concrete?

Let’s see, did Obama’s promise of Obamacare get passed?

Did Trump’s promise to build the wall come to fruition?

Absolutely on both counts even though the democrats attempted every way they possibly could to stop the latter.

Impeachments are driven by public opinion. Even Democrats admit that what they are doing now is trying to get public opinion on their side before taking any votes to make it official.