Barr Meets With Murdoch

It’s kind of looking like it is.

2 Likes

Forgive me if I don’t trust this admin… I’m sure my mistrust is unfounded.

When did Holder stop by Zucker’s home for a casual, friendly visit?

Two people meet for unknown reasons, whether official, unofficial, social or whatever and we get this from the daily KOs:

Donald Trump’s top cop, Attorney General William Barr, had a private meeting in New York with none other than the ogre of media, Rupert Murdoch. According to The New York Times, Murdoch and Barr met Wednesday at Murdoch’s residence. Whether or not there were any others in attendance is not clear, and what the two men discussed over eye of newt and goblets of blood is also unknown. What is known is that Murdoch is powerful and he represents a lot of right-wing propaganda outlets, and Barr is suspected of having involved himself in high crimes and treason.

Exactly how these people think. There is no real point in having conversations with them.

Yeah, sure. They just had tea and crumpets. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shepard Smith is out immediately afterwards.

I’m sure that was just a coinky dink.

Trump wants to get to the bottom of what really happened in terms of election fixing in 2016. Barr is running down leads on that issue
Maybe Shep’s reporting was being influence by money from the wrong sources. They do say, " Follow the money. "

Do you really believe that? That’s amazing.

1 Like

She is going to be the new press secretary…a la Tony Snow! LOL

People seem to be jumping to anti-Trump conclusions on very few facts. I’m just saying, the known facts could fit a pro-Trump scenario just as well. I said, "Maybe… "

1 Like

“Recently I asked the company to allow me to leave Fox News and begin a new chapter,” Smith said. "After requesting that I stay, they graciously obliged. The opportunities afforded this guy from small town Mississippi have been many. It’s been an honor and a privilege to report the news each day to our loyal audience in context and with perspective, without fear or favor. I’ve worked with the most talented, dedicated and focused professionals I know and I’m proud to have anchored their work each day — I will deeply miss them.”

They’ve been doing that ever since Nov 2016. If you know someone in the administration talked with someone and you don’t know what they said, then just make up the missing gap with whatever conspiracy you can imagine. This isn’t a new thing. That’s why they say things like “Trump no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt”. Because they’ve filled in his past with all sorts of things they just made up.
How many stories did we get about what must have been going on in that Tower meeting? There was a rumor someone was in Prague? They must have been paying off the hackers.
And they believe all that stuff.
The closest the right ever had to someone like that was Glenn Beck. I gave him up because it was clear he was just fantasizing and drawing connecting dots on a chalk board. Same thing.

Why would they comment on what is most likely part of an ongoing investigation?

If it was official business, then surely that official business should have been transacted at the AG’s office.

The AG is “The AG’s Office”, he is the highest official in the entire DoJ.

Who will be next? Chris Wallace? Bret Baier?

Doubtful either of them will be going anywhere anytime soon.

To whom were you responding? If it was me, let me expand on “AG’s office”. That is, where his desk is domiciled.

The “Office” is the title as well as the physical location.

The “Office” goes everywhere Barr does since he’s the AG.

To quote John McEnroe: “you can’t be serious” if you don’t think I was referring to a physical entity?