Barr found in contempt of congress? Will it make any difference?

Loretta ***** should still be investigated though, along with the rest of the Obama administration’s spying scandal.

1 Like

What spying scandal?

The scandal that began with a fabricated dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton and used as a basis for lying to FISA judges to illegally obtain a warrant to illegally surveil presidential candidate Donald Trump and to pursue a two year witch hunt over.

THAT spying scandal. Can’t wait to see Dems wearing those orange jumpsuits when the investigation of the investigation is completed! :smiley:

1 Like

Ok… When is Trump gonna let us see the FISA warrant?

:rofl:

Any day now. Keep that faith alive.

1 Like

What this is really about is Nadler and the rest of the dems are too ugly and odd looking to do their own questioning in front of the cameras…LMAO!

1 Like

Yes… This is the bargaining stage of grief over the no collusion conclusion. Next is depression…

There seems to be a consistent trend with Trump here: “I’m innocent; the report exonerates me”. But no I will block and not make people and documents that will supposedly show I am innocent.

1 Like

Corrrect. They also need to smear him ahead of the IG report that will be released later this month.

1 Like

The vast majority of voters already have their votes decided for 2020, and none of this crap show will matter in the end.

What does Barr have to do with the IG report?

He’ll be the one presenting it and incorporating it into the criminal referrals he has on his desk.

1 Like

No, that’s not really how it works.

The IG report is released directly to the public. Barr will not be “presenting” it.

As far as the “criminal referrals” from Congress that he has - they don’t mean anything at all.

If I remember correctly, the IG is part of the Department of Justice since this is an FBI IG. It comes under Barr’s authority.

Horowitz is actually the DoJ IG, not the FBI IG. But that’s not the point.

By statute (I believe), all IG reports (no matter the Department or agency) are released (redacted) to the public by the IG, at the time of their release.

1 Like

Hey buddy, long time no see.

Actually I believe you’re correct, it’s why they do independent investigations away from CoJ and FBI. But like any other law enforcement…they cover for their beloved department.

1 Like

Why is the DoJ still referred to as the CoJ with the Republicans having been running the DoJ for over 27 months???

1 Like

There have been many complaints about how the OIG works, in every agency that has one (I think its 73 agencies, at last count).

But yes - the DoJ IG does not report to the AG, because the whole point of the OIG is that it’s supposed to be independent.

Like Holder? Like Lynch?