Barr found in contempt of congress? Will it make any difference?

Lynching Trump?

Because corruption continues? You think bureaucracy cares one bit who’s in power? They believe they are the power regardless who’s in office. We are talking about goverment authoritarians here? You think goverment bureaucracy made up of libertarians?

Right, that has always been my take on it anyway.

I personally think that cartoon is appropriate considering what congress democrats are attempting to do. They want the man dead, verbally speaking of course because he dare to mention Unauthorized Surveillance.

So they must destroy the man at all cost.

And how is that any different then a man that will become SCOTUS member when he said nothing more then high tech lynching.

Don’t allow libs to silence us. :wink:

1 Like

That post is a hot mess.

1 Like

Emphasis mine. Figuratively.

Then don’t read it. I wonder what one of yours that actually had some meat to it would look like.

1 Like

How did I hurt you?

The trolling. It’s not hurt, it’s boredom. Move the needle.

1 Like

Clearly government bureaucracy is run by unicorns and candy cane people who would never have a bias bone in their body.

1 Like

'sup Conan? It has been a while.

I’m sure much is going to come out during the investigation, but it won’t matter to you libs. Even when Trump haters are caught red-handed committing crimes, the little filters in your brains prevent you from acknowledging them.

Seriously, you’re guy Mueller spent almost two years on an investigation founded on lies, and yet even he could not twist the lies into a crime. Libs have rejected Mueller’s report. What would producing the warrant do except give you libs something else to reject as a Trump created lie?

2 Likes

What’s gonna “come out”?

What “investigation” are you referring to?

It wasn’t started with the dossier…when you learn that maybe you can be apart of this conversation

:rofl:

It was started with papa…which everyone knows…the lie is the dossier was the cause.

Shrug if you are that gullible

1 Like

You seem to be, but I was more amused by your statement about being part of this conversation.

As if you have the right to exclude anyone from chiming in on what they think.

Shrug…

1 Like

Isn’t imitation the highest form of flattery?

1 Like

The truth will come out during the investigation of the investigation. This will be followed by Democrat denial and cover up, and an investigation of those who investigated the investigators and this will continue through Trump’s second term. Hopefully, the Dems will be so focused on investigations they won’t have time to cause any meaningful damage to the country. IMPEACH TRUMP!!!