Barr found in contempt of congress? Will it make any difference?

No one is upset. Just pointing and laughing. Why confuse the two?

1 Like

Contempt of Congress??

That damned congressional committee is contemptible. Actually the 116th Congress is contemptible.

Barr did the right thing, and is doing the right thing.

End the witch hunt.

1 Like

Because both are in the past. Why keep harping on it. Those two events don’t matter.

What’s the penalty for Contempt of Congress? Because based on the polling of citizens’ approval for Congress, Barr is in the 75% who hold Congress in contempt. Will they jail them all?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html

1 Like

Why? It’s just so dumb…

Credit for cartoon goes to Michael P Ramirez.

His twitter account.

https://twitter.com/Ramireztoons?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

His site.

I hope this is acceptable in giving credit where credit is due to rightful author/artist. :wink:

6 Likes

What’s your point?

What point?

Is there ever really a point?

I got nothin…

The DOJ isn’t going to do anything about it so its political theaters similar thing happened with Holder.

Its up to the DOJ to prosecute the case or not.

Why is the 116th Congress contemptible, because you don’t like who Americans elected.

What’s congress’s approval percentage lately? They don’t work for us.

1 Like

It happened a few days ago. It will happen again. We will point and laugh again as well.

That’s why it was so critical that Donald Trump put a weak yes man in to lead the department.

Smooth mafia like move for Donald Trump.

So I take it jokes about lynching are cool in here now

It seems like it. Lynching Parties are cool too. It doesn’t matter that it’s about Barr. It’s still a lynching cartoon…about lynching someone.

As long as it is a “appropriately referenced” picture, looks like protected topics like joking about lynching are OK?

Now that you mention it, expect that pic to get deleted.

It was poignant, of course.

Calling it a witch hunt is OK though.

And it is.