B.S. has reached a new level. Michelle is "tired of the nastiness."

Yep, fat donald is a clown.

riiiight…

Just when you thought the dimocrats couldn’t find someone who hates America more, and is less qualified than barack, along comes michelle.

1 Like

So over the top!

Who beat the dems like a drum, so… Who’s the real clowns… ?

(emphasis added)

And you take pride in that 50% number?!? I would think that half his support coming from racists and sexists would be a point of shame.

Now that’s a new one. He doesn’t lie. He just jokes around. Wow.

Some liberals would claim that the lack of education, high crime rate, drugs, violence, crime and absentee fathers afflicting many black communities is due to white racism and po-leece brutality.

What 50 percent number? Why did she choose to say 50 percent instead of 75 percent? You take pride in random, totally invented numbers that have zero basis in reality? False accusations from liberals would be a point of shame.

Is fat Apocalyto a clown too? :yum:

74% of all statistics on the internet are made up.

And by best like a drum you mean had less votes.

We don’t care. :smile: Guess who is President!

Who were the good people he was talking about, then?

The rate changes of non-marital births is virtually identical across all races over time

1 Like

We’re not talking about over time. In this century absentee fathers, drugs, dropout rates, crime, violence, etc. Nothing else even comes close. To blame po-leece brutality and some unknown, unseen bigot for this situation is tragic. :sob:

For some reason, I dont really like Michelle… she just has this fake persona about her, saw her speak in Atlanta several years ago, but people kept saying how warm and a sweet person she is, but she wasn’t all that warm to my wife who is a total supporter of the Obama’s. In fact she was pretty rude to my wife, me didn’t want to shake her hands nor meet her, personally I think she has a deep hatred toward asians. Either way, if she does run for president in the future, I hope Condi runs at the same time, I think Condi would make a great president.

Another lie.

lost the popular vote. So really not fair to call it a trouncing.

But you don’t care. You’ll say anything to support your orange god.

The guy with fewer votes, an approval rating in the 30’s and a soon-to-be lame duck when his party loses the house and senate in a few weeks?

Cratic pulled a “back in my day” bit, which why I mentioned over time. The rate of split families is virtually identical regardless of race, but somehow cratic is trying to make it about race.

You’re the one here issuing blame, not me.