B.S. has reached a new level. Michelle is "tired of the nastiness."

That’s the riddle of the day. Let me know when you figure it out. :rofl:

So I said that both parties need to get their acts together and you said that only conservatives need to get their acts together. Welcome to libtopia where all we do is complain.

Was this so hard for you?

https://www.delcotimes.com/news/national/michelle-obama-i-am-sick-of-all-the-nastiness/video_044e8b5b-70fb-5a9b-9e2d-fe252ad8a29d.html

Half of Trump supporter are not sexist or racists. She convicted them without evidence. And thank goodness she did! It was one of the reasons she lost. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But the other half…

1 Like

He didn’t call white supremacists good people…

Why are there so many fatherless homes in the Black Community? It wasn’t like that when I was a kid…

How come we can’t read what she said? Only Vid?

I am so completely tired of the “both sides” ********. Both sides are nothing even close to equally responsible for the mess we are in.

1 Like

My first question was Michelle who.

After I figured that out my second question was who gives a ■■■■ what she has to say?

No? What words would you prefer for those who look at Trump’s long list of sexist and racist behavior and see someone they believe should be President of the United States? Shockingly devoid of anything resembling empathy?

Does this help.

Yes…

"“I am sick of all the chaos and the nastiness of our politics. It’s exhausting and, frankly, it’s depressing. I understand wanting to shut it all out.”

I’m happy she realized how divisive the dems are, but I doubt she will change anything.

Then she goes on to lie without any examples… so nasty.

“They’re (reps) finding all kinds of ways to keep you at home, hoping that when you hear about all those things, you’ll just give up,” she said. “Don’t let anybody intimidate you from being a part of this process.”

The quote in his post belongs to Michelle Obama.

it’s bad to lie if you’re not Donald Trump.

1 Like

What exactly did Bachman, Malkin say?

Finally! Thanks.

No one is as nasty as michelle. Good to hear.

Trump keeps his promises… All your examples are from jokes he made. Because the left has no sense of humor.

I think you guys should run another first lady…lol!