B.S. has reached a new level. Michelle is "tired of the nastiness."

How do you know she didn’t want to? You don’t give a lot of details on the situation. Seems fishy.

Book marking this post for when November comes.

Michelle was down here for a couple of Democrat fund raising, my wife is a liberal and a huge Michelle supporter, 2 things 1- after she gave her speech she was being introduced to the individual donors, my wife gave to each Dem candidate and in this area my wife is considered a go to donor for the DNC. Michelle smiled and shook hands and hugged the “black” donor for their support, my wife turn, not a smile and quick handshake and onto the next.

2- I think she deep down hates asians as she thanked specific donors for their support, my wife’s name was not mentioned and she was probably one of the biggest donors in the room, all the other candidates that my wife donated to thanked her personally, black and white candidates and the one asian candidate.

Say what you want about her but she isn’t all that warm and fuzzy like liberals make her out to be, and I wrote the same thing about Sarah Palin, she too is like Michelle, wish both just fade away from the public

There could literally be dozens of reasons for this.

If she was being introduced to epople earlier, as you mentioned, then it’s horribly unlikely that this was an oversight on her part, but rather the person who wrote her speech/told her what was what and who was who for the event.

The way you’ve described it doesn’t make me jump to “hates Asians.”

Please do.

man, how cool would it be to have a president and family in the white house that has the integrity of the obamas.

I met a famous person in line with 1000 other people and they didn’t become my best friend. They’re probably a bad person.

3 Likes

lived through that once. It sucked.

Economic opportunities for black families, is behind white families by a couple centuries.
Mostly due to racism.

Most conservatives believe white privilege is a myth.

It’s not.

The nerve of this woman.

Meh. She’s just another run-of-the-mill CEC dumbass who knows what to say to get the base all riled up. After a while the outrageous ■■■■ they all say just doesn’t even surprise me any more.

The extreme nastiness started with her husband. She is quite the hypocrite.

Really, are you sure about that?

Absolutely. Factual. Period.

That same world stage that just laughed out loud at the current occupant of the White House when he launched into immediate lies?